Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Disabled and terminally ill kids >

Disabled and terminally ill kids

Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Disabled and terminally ill kids

Old 10-15-2003, 09:48 AM

Default RE: Disabled and terminally ill kids

Sorry I missed your show on the John Boy and Billy Show. I will be glad to take a kid ANYTIME on my land free of charge. I do some guiding and would love to get involved in such an outfit as yours. Drop me an e-mail and I will give you a link to my site. Good Luck!! -- CDH
Old 10-29-2003, 02:19 AM

WHATS THE ADDRESS TO SEND TO GET INFO.
Old 10-29-2003, 07:00 AM
pig

Good day .Send me your adgress and ill send you an app [email protected] phone if you want and we can talk...John mozingo United Special Sportsmen Alliance...
Old 11-10-2003, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

John, Is there anything I could do in the Eastern Pennsylvania area to help out?
Old 11-10-2003, 09:49 AM
pig

good day.if you would like to take a kid hunting mabey we can line you up with one .let me know and ill try and fined you one in your area...thank you john mozingo ussa..oh if you happen to get to chat with kentucky boy tell him iam still wanting for his replay or he can go to www.deerfood.com/ussa and get an app
Old 11-16-2003, 03:49 AM
Typical Buck

John, Yes I would be interested in taking a youngster hunting. Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya but I have been stuck working midnights. I can do a spring Gobbler hunt here in PA if that would suit your situation. If ya have someone that has always wanted to hunt in PA but hasn' t been able too even from another state, I would be willing to cover the License fee for them and make arrangements for their stay here. Let me know what ya need from my end.
Pat
Old 11-20-2003, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I too would like to help out any way I could. We live right along the susquahanna river in eastern pa so we have great smallmouth fishing. I also have access to about 40 acres of private land with good whitetail hunting and alot of land in York county which holds alot of deer. If there are any kids of need in this area don' t hesitate to contact me.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:41 PM

when you have a need for north west iowa we would help. we farm 800 a. private hunting and 1600 a. dnr public hunting. we have a bed and berakfast so food lodging will be provided. phaseant hunting has good all season deer are to thick.you may email us at CAMPBEAN @NCN.NET KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Old 12-24-2003, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

as a father of a disabled son its sure is good to see so many fellow hunters with such good hearts. my son has ceberal palsy and is confined to a wheelchair but loves to go with dad hunting so we made a stand with a ramp just for him its great to see his smile .
Old 01-02-2004, 03:21 PM

has ceberal palsy and is confined to a wheelchair but loves to go with dad hunting so we made a stand with a ramp just for him its great to see his smile .
Hey one and all,

Undoubtedly, the ultimate measure of a society is at the quality of their character and in the way we treat our less fortunate members of our community. Through our history, American men and women have routinely sacrificed everything including their lives for principles and ideals. The highest standards and principles have always been an American tradition.

I’m happy to say the American sportsman is also adhering to these high standards and principles!! During these trying times of international terrorism, school killings, rioting, molestation, drug dealing and murders; stories of genuine human compassion are a true breath of fresh air for the non-hunting public! Pictures of big rough men tenderly helping a dying little girl into her blind or out on to a boat will touch the hearts of many and rightly so! So indeed, that is what separates us humans from animals, in that we take care of our weakest individuals.

Many of the affected families are financially strapped, and the addition of nutritious fish or game to a sparse dinner table is surely the right thing to do. We will do all we can to promote and establish a thriving community of compassionate sportsmen in the state of Indiana. We have children looking to get their wish granted and taxidermist and landowners which are ready to come on board to provide this great outdoor experience. Additionally many concerned sportsmen are volunteering nationwide to be guides mentors and lifelong friends. EVERY ONE is welcome to join on board with U.S.S.A.!

Deer, elk, bear, hogs, turkey, ducks, geese, pheasants, any type of fish, squirrels and coons all have a child waiting to get after them, and the sky is the limit as far as we are concerned.

Heathen animal activist groups that worship and venerate animals are also intent on destroying these special sportsmen’s dreams, and in many dream wish organizations have made significant headway. Let us all draw a line in the sand!!

God bless you all!

Brigid O’Donoghue,
President
Pete Normington,
Vice President
U.S.S.A.
7864 Shotwell Rd.
Pittsville, WI
(800) 518-8019
[email protected]
http://www.deerfood.com/ussa.:)

Quick Reply: Disabled and terminally ill kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.