Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Disabled and terminally ill kids >

Disabled and terminally ill kids

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Disabled and terminally ill kids

Old 10-23-2004, 08:59 PM

Default RE: Disabled and terminally ill kids

Danthehunter, I too have a son with ceberal palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. He is only 4 so a little young to take hunting but plan to take him when he is older, if he wants to go. He loves being outside so I am hopeful he will want to go along. I am curious as to what the stand looks like with the wheel chair ramp could you send be some pics? My email address is [email protected]. I hunt on private property so I could build on site. I am assuming it isn't very portable. Do you use a motorised or a manual wheel chair when hunting. I was thinking the motorized ones would be to heavy but was curious.

Good luck with the upcoming hunting season.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:23 PM

John, going to be shooting you over an email here real soon......

I am Vice-President of Benefit4Kids, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that also does what you do, granting the outdoor wishes of terminally ill and life limited children, and work with these kids through various other programs as well. Nothing better than seeing these kids live their dreams and smile from ear to ear!!

Al Baggett,
Vice-President - Benefit4Kids
www.benefit4kids.org
Old 03-13-2005, 05:13 AM

If I can help in Ohio let me know I have plenty of public land i hunt deer Quail and do a little fishing at the lake I also have lodging in clinton county I can cover lodging and have a few extra bows and shot guns for youth my son has grown out of em I also have room for 1 new hunter to learn the ropes this year we also take lots of pics and practice as much as we can
[email protected]
Old 09-06-2005, 04:52 PM

Did anyone ever think of getting ahold of Ted Nugent,I think he might do some hunts for terminaly ill kids?I could be wrong though.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Spike

if i can help in NC i have deer on private land ,my email is [email protected]
Old 11-23-2005, 09:59 PM

John,

I would be interested in helping out. I live in Denver, Colorado. I hunt public land for elk, deer and bear. I would bewilling to cover the license fee and have plenty of space in the pop up to accomodate another hunter. I usually hunt with one to two other people that would be able to help also. I know I dont have much to offer, but would do all I could. Let me know if I could be of any assisstance. You can contact me by email at [email protected].

Thanks,
Greg
Old 11-10-2006, 11:49 AM

We run a huntin lodge in GA. What are the rules and regs
How can we help with a hunt Whitetail or turkey!!
Old 11-10-2006, 02:22 PM
pig

Thank you.I sent you a pm...John mozingo
Old 12-13-2006, 01:02 PM

I currently the Owner/Charter Boat Captain of a Professional Sport Fishing Operation located on Smith Mountain Lake, Va. Specilizing in Freshwater Big Game Striped Bass. I am the busiest outfitter and fishingoperation onSmith Mountain Lake. I am willing to donate free 1/2 Day Fishing Charters for any terminally ill children. Let me know if my services can be of assistance.

Tight lines and screaming reels,

Captain Travis Fitzgerald
www.pointrunners.com
Old 01-16-2008, 09:10 PM

Keep up the good workhelping the kids hunt!!

Quick Reply: Disabled and terminally ill kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.