HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Disabled Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/disabled-hunters-34/)
-   -   Adult hunters with disabilities (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/disabled-hunters/198532-adult-hunters-disabilities.html)

ETexashunter 07-21-2007 12:57 AM

Adult hunters with disabilities

Was just wondering if there's anything out there for adult hunters with disabilities ?? It's really great to see what everyone is doing for the kids nowadays !!
I myself will be disabled for the rest of my life, and am looking for places to hunt that won't break the bank. Definitely not looking for a handout, just information.
Thanks everyone,

ETex

nystr8shooter 07-21-2007 08:10 AM

RE: Adult hunters with disabilities

Hey Etex-

Check your messages

Rob

ETexashunter 07-21-2007 08:26 AM

Thanks Rob, got it !!:D

sekoutdoors 07-31-2007 04:08 PM

I would be interested in something for disabled adults as well, can you help me out with info? Thanks in advance

Joe

littleriver23 08-07-2007 02:39 PM

We are a Hunting Lodge in South Dakota. We are fully handicapped accessable. You won't just be sitting around holding the ends. We have dogs trained to work in front of our utility vehicles and hold point until we can get you into position to take a shot. You will also be in the utility vehicle moving right along with the guys that are walking the corn fields or the crp. If you are interested you can give me a call at one of the numbers below. The rates are very inexpensive for what you get. This is an all inclusive hunt. Give us a call and we will let you know. Thanks

Home 605-262-0844
Cell 605-228-9012

ETexashunter 08-09-2007 05:04 AM

Thanks LittleRiver for the info !! Might be awhile before I can make it up that way, but will certainly be interested in doing something once there. I do have a friend in SD who is disabled as well... maybe we'll get something going someday. Thanks again !!

Etex

NE OWL 08-09-2007 08:21 AM

Guys ifyou have not read the post about OWL check us out. We put on events for anyone with any disability. The events can be hunting, fishing anything to provide more outdoors opportunities.

www.owlchapter.info

Thanks
Jim

ETexashunter 08-09-2007 11:38 AM

Thanks Jim !! I'm fixing to check it out right now.:)

NE OWL 08-09-2007 02:09 PM

Any questions let me know

Thanks
Jim

Gimphunter 08-09-2007 04:03 PM

I looked at the link. I still don't understand what OWL does for the disabled? What is offered? Where? For what? Prices?