Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Posts deleted

Old 08-27-2006, 07:06 PM

Default Posts deleted

Why was my post deleted???
Am I going to get banned for telling the truth about the wheelinsportsman???

He asked my friend to buy/cook food for one of the events then he didnt have the decentcy to call him, he asked me to pass the message to him the night before the event was going to happen, he didnt need chuck to buy/cook the food... A whole month of him saying yes,then the night before he decides he dosnt need him...

I think everyone has the right to know...
Old 08-27-2006, 08:24 PM

Default RE: Posts deleted

You deleted your own post
Old 08-28-2006, 06:43 AM

I deleted the content from the post but said if you want/need to know to private message me... Just like you deleted my post over at hpa... If my posts keep disapearing im going to take action, you know what you did to chuck was way out of line, you stuck him with over $300 of food for YOUR EVENT then wanted me to break the news to him, YOU have his phone # WHY didnt YOU call him??? For a month you told him he was doing it, then the night before you want me to tell him you dont need him, DID YOU THINK HE WAS GOING SHOPPING ON THE WAY TO YOUR EVENT AT 10 am???????????????? And by the way, bigbother is our buddy kenny who posted from chucks compt that day that you banned him/bigbrother,then you told him it was Griz that did it... Did you tell Griz you blamed him???
Old 08-28-2006, 07:18 AM

Default hey

what is the deal with all this>> I saw the post about hunt and stuff but what is this all about?.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:33 AM

Default RE: hey

Jeff you have been sent numerous PM's about this feel free to respond, but you seem to like public instead. Kinda odd you have the problem, but Chuck has not said anything.

Just so you know I do not need to put up with this crap so I requested my user name and posts I have made here all be deleted. So you enjoy yourself bouncing forum to forum while you still hve forums left to bounce to
Old 08-28-2006, 07:35 AM

by the way, this will be my last visit here so you can talk all you want, but I will not be here to see or reply to it.