Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 hunts for disabled veterans >

hunts for disabled veterans

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

hunts for disabled veterans

Old 07-14-2006, 08:22 PM

Default hunts for disabled veterans

ATTENTION ALL HUNTERS, THERE IS AN ORANIZATION OUT THERE DEDICATED TO TAKING OUR HERO'S HUNTING. OPERATION INJURED SOLDIERS IS A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT TAKES DISABLED VETERANS HUNTING AND FISHING, ALL IT COSTS THE VETERAN IS THEIR TIME. THIS ORANIZATION IS SUPPORTED BY TED NUGENT IF YOU KNOW OF A DISABLED VET OR WOULD LIKE TO HELP THE TAKE A SOLDIER HUNTING GO TO THEIR WEB SITE AT WWW.INJUREDSOLDIERS.ORG. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS. WILLING TO HELP THOSE WHO FOUGHT TO GIVE US OUR RIGHT TO HUNT. IT IS THE SOLDIERS NOT THE POLITICIAN WHO PROTECT US FROM TERRORISM. NOW WE HAVE A WAY TO HELP THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:03 AM

Default RE: hunts for disabled veterans

Very True, top notch people still do exist out there!
Old 08-04-2006, 07:26 PM

Default RE: hunts for disabled veterans

Very cool. Ted ROCKS!!!
Old 09-26-2018, 08:14 PM
Spike

Default Hunting

I am a Veteran 100% PTSD and 40% physical disabled veteran I live in the Pacific North West looking for and type Archery Hunting or Fishing ..
USMC
THANKS
DAYNE
Old 09-26-2018, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

You may want to contact the website he linked. This topic is over 12 years old but the website is still around.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesomeness...
However It's embarrassing..
Worse I can't believe NRA, Leupold/Steven's, Nosler, Savage, many others, continue to support Pres Trump.
Trump is a guy that has not only made fun of disabled Americans, but POW's, Wounded and Dead Veterans.
Allegations out there of Trump calling all these wonderful Honorable Men and Women as Loosers and Suckers..
He loves Putin, He loves Kim Jong- Un..
Letters are being brought up to publics attention now..
Yet, all these Companies that are Huge Outspoken Supporters of Protecting Freedom, Liberty of Americans while on the Battle Field with a promise of not letting America Down continue to support Trump..
Well....
I'm floored at those that support Trump and at the expense of the ones these Companies and Organizations swear to uphold protect.
I feel so sorry for you guys.
I'm on the outside looking in and see a guy that needs to be outsed before the next Election. I'm a Republican Suporter, but man
when Trump is allegedly saying this stuff you can't take it with a grain of salt.
American Republicans supporter Veterans and Industries need to stop and Investigate these Allegations..
Don't brush this off..
These are you, your fellow loved ones, your brothers and sisters that are allegedly being called out in a highly disrespectful way..
If these Allegations are true, you really need to appeal to NRA, Leupold/Steven's everyone to Stop Trump Now. And a Republican Leader that cares about you..

Old 09-10-2020, 05:07 AM
Fork Horn

OMG a mind is a terrible thing to waste ! You gotta increase your news outlets, move on from cnn and msnbc--- Every human present when it is said Trump vilified our troops has said it is toal bull****--yet you still spout fake news. Trump has pushed back more on Putin than Obama ever did--Remember "after the election I will have more room, Stated by Obama to a russion diplomat----- Lower taxes, no more wars, troops coming back home, the wall, justice reform, lowest unemployment in history, Va at all time approval ratings, New trade deal with Canada and mexico, new trade deals for usa with china--- What have the past few presidents done for America-----? Results matter to me not rhetoric !
Old 09-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
Awesomeness...
However It's embarrassing..
Worse I can't believe NRA, Leupold/Steven's, Nosler, Savage, many others, continue to support Pres Trump.
Trump is a guy that has not only made fun of disabled Americans, but POW's, Wounded and Dead Veterans.
Allegations out there of Trump calling all these wonderful Honorable Men and Women as Loosers and Suckers..
He loves Putin, He loves Kim Jong- Un..
Letters are being brought up to publics attention now..
Yet, all these Companies that are Huge Outspoken Supporters of Protecting Freedom, Liberty of Americans while on the Battle Field with a promise of not letting America Down continue to support Trump..
Well....
I'm floored at those that support Trump and at the expense of the ones these Companies and Organizations swear to uphold protect.
I feel so sorry for you guys.
I'm on the outside looking in and see a guy that needs to be outsed before the next Election. I'm a Republican Suporter, but man
when Trump is allegedly saying this stuff you can't take it with a grain of salt.
American Republicans supporter Veterans and Industries need to stop and Investigate these Allegations..
Don't brush this off..
These are you, your fellow loved ones, your brothers and sisters that are allegedly being called out in a highly disrespectful way..
If these Allegations are true, you really need to appeal to NRA, Leupold/Steven's everyone to Stop Trump Now. And a Republican Leader that cares about you..
Let me put it as nicely to you as I can. Are You Freakin Nuts ? The President has done everything for veterans including giving his entire salary to veterans charity organizations for 4 years. He got rid of the clowns running the VA hospitals into the ground. He made it law that Vets can go to doctors for treatment outside the system and the gov would pay for it. There are 3 veterans in my family and all of them said the system has never been better. One of them is in a Boston getting a knee replacement as I type and 100 percent paid for . Are you really sucking up that Liberal Bullchit ?