Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Indiana disabled hunters and shooters >

Indiana disabled hunters and shooters

Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Indiana disabled hunters and shooters

Old 05-24-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Indiana disabled hunters and shooters

Looking for disabled shooters and hunters to take out hunting and shooting. Sweet Owen Longbeards a chapter of the NWTF needs you!! Please give me an e-mail or post here. We are located in Owen county in Indiana. We took out a few disabled hunters during turkey season and it was a blast!!!!!!! Was able to call in a few birds and a few birds was taking home! We also go deer hunting every year also. The land we hunt on will only be hunted by disabled hunters period!!!!!!!!!! We have alot of help just need more disabled hunters or shooters! Thanks for your time.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:36 AM

Default RE: Indiana disabled hunters and shooters

If you would like, I can put this information as well as any specifics (dates, contact, etc on the events section of my site at afarcry.info
Don
Old 05-25-2005, 09:53 PM

Default RE: Indiana disabled hunters and shooters

A Far Cry, I looked at your web site and I must say it is nice!!. I will e-mail you the dates and time and contact info. But we are trying to get as many disabled hunters and shooters to sign up. This will all be free, the only thing is they have to buy there hunting licenses but the shooting at the gun club will all be free. Lets hope we get alot of people to sign up. Its a good time meeting other hunters and shooters. Take care Triple.