Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun)
 LET'S STOP THE CONTEST PROBLEMS NOW! >

LET'S STOP THE CONTEST PROBLEMS NOW!

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

LET'S STOP THE CONTEST PROBLEMS NOW!

Old 11-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Typical Buck

Default LET'S STOP THE CONTEST PROBLEMS NOW!

Guy's and ladies,this is a for fun only contest.We need to follow the rules set forth in the Contest rules post!Tag and weapon to be shown in photo,and let's score these deer properly,some are not what they are reported,most likely an honest mistake for lack on knowing how to score a rack properly.Follow the Boone and Crocket post or web sight for proper scoring!The bowhunting contest has been running for well over a month now without a hitch,so it can be done!Let's have fun follow the rules as set forth and score properly and honestly.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:07 PM

Default RE: LET'S STOP THE CONTEST PROBLEMS NOW!

I agree its all for fun but you got to follow the rules, I submitted a buck that I never would of but as the rules state your first legally killed buck with you, weapon and tag in the photo. Its just for fun lets not let all this bickering ruin it.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:26 PM

well we dont have tags in Ga.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

If there are no tags,I geuss you can put one on then,so state rules someone hunts in should govern that problem.Just curious how do they do things in GA.?
Old 11-18-2004, 06:39 AM

ORIGINAL: dvdegeorge

If there are no tags,I geuss you can put one on then,so state rules someone hunts in should govern that problem.Just curious how do they do things in GA.?

you write dates of kill on the hunting licese in the 10 spots provided 2 buks 8 does
Old 11-18-2004, 08:06 PM

Some one Tell me please do we Follow Rules or not, I dont care either way I just want to know! Are all the deer submitted for scoring ok or not! Where are our leaders when we need them!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: trophyhuntr

ORIGINAL: dvdegeorge

you write dates of kill on the hunting licese in the 10 spots provided 2 buks 8 does
We could take pictures with our license in them, but that wouldn't do trophyhuntr any good, because his deer is being processed. Plus, in GA if you own the land that you hunt you don't have to have a license. Trophyhuntr, correct me if I wrong about that but I think that's right.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:56 AM

correct i think you get a land owner license
Old 11-19-2004, 09:08 AM

I took my pictures but they didnt show up. They are real dark and you cant see much. And there is no way to get anymore taken. Because the deer has been cleaned and is hanging in the meat house. I didnt know the pics were dark until I got home and put them on my computer. I do have a 2 pics that someone else took but one is just the deer and the other doesnt show the tag or my gun. What do I do. The deer is a nice 9 pt. Here is the pic so you can see the problem.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:13 AM

Hey Annie, I fiddled around with it a little, I think this is as good as I can get it without losing any more picture quality...dont know if it is good enough still?

Quick Reply: LET'S STOP THE CONTEST PROBLEMS NOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.