Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun)
 OFFICIAL Team"One Shot,Big Kill"(4)Thread >

OFFICIAL Team"One Shot,Big Kill"(4)Thread

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

OFFICIAL Team"One Shot,Big Kill"(4)Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 09:56 AM

Default RE: OFFICIAL Team"One Shot,Big Kill"(4)Thread

hey jjewell, are you on our team???? If you are, welcome
Old 11-05-2004, 06:18 PM

GOD!!!!! I just saw i think the BIGGEST BUCK OF MY LIFE!!!!! ITS RACK WAS AT LEAST 2 FEET WIDE!!! AND JUST AS TALL!!! AND IT HAD AT LEAST 10 POINTS! AND THE BODY, I DONT EVEN WANT TO GO THERE! IT HAD TO WEIGH AT LEAST 3OO LBS! I SAW IT 1.5 MILES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!! monsters around here!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2004, 09:26 AM

opening day is coming! I cant wait til saturday. I was walking to my stand yesterday, and when i could see it, i spotted a doe with a pretty good buck running towards my stand.I cant wait!
Old 11-08-2004, 02:59 AM

I JUST GOT PERMISSION TO HUNT THE PROPERTY!!!
ORIGINAL: Indiana-Eric

GOD!!!!! I just saw i think the BIGGEST BUCK OF MY LIFE!!!!! ITS RACK WAS AT LEAST 2 FEET WIDE!!! AND JUST AS TALL!!! AND IT HAD AT LEAST 10 POINTS! AND THE BODY, I DONT EVEN WANT TO GO THERE! IT HAD TO WEIGH AT LEAST 3OO LBS! I SAW IT 1.5 MILES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!! monsters around here!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2004, 10:14 AM

Has anyone on team 4 gotten anything yet? In MD our gun season starts tomorrow so I will be hunting Sat and Sun. Then I'm taking a road trip to Ohio for their gun opener, hopefully I will get something to get us on the board....good luck to everyone.
Old 11-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Indiana-Eric ,

I hope and pray that you get that Buck.

I really do.

So Extra MoJo Good Luck To You.

jrbsr
Old 11-29-2004, 02:40 PM

Firearms season is over here. but Saturday is the begining of muzzleloader season.
2 more weeks of hunting for me! Ill work very hard to get my legal buck. i shot a buck already, but it dont count. button buck. to be considered a true buck here, the deer has to have at least 1 antler that is at least 3 inches long.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:05 PM

Well the MD opener didnt go to hot, didnt see any shooter bucks. Went to Ohio on monday for their opener and connected on a small 8pt, I only had 2 days to hunt so I couldnt be too picky. I took the first rack by I saw, I think he will score in the 80-90 inch range here is a pick of him. At least we have a deer on the board now. Good luck to everyone else, hopefully we can add a few more nice ones.

I did the scoring he came out at 85 6/8

Old 12-01-2004, 11:49 AM

Good job! Way to go team!
Old 12-24-2004, 09:28 AM

Anyone else shooting anything? We only got 2 bucks on the board, none of you guys are doing any killing?

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Team"One Shot,Big Kill"(4)Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.