Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun)
 Official Team "RackMasters" (7) Thread >

Official Team "RackMasters" (7) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

Official Team "RackMasters" (7) Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 07:25 AM

Default RE: Official Team "RackMasters" (7) Thread

It's been a slow year for me. I haven't got to hunt much and when I did I saw little movement. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the team in the next couple of weeks.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Spike

Just checking in, came up empty handed in archery season. Well I got a doe, no buck. Thats works out good though, because I am signed on as a rifle hunter. Some nice bucks in PA sense AR was introduced, should be able to take a nice one. Season starts the 29th I believe.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey fellas, just checking in. I harvested 2 Does on sunday! My first deer with a gun! needless to say I am pretty stoked! I have been out everyday trying but no luck with a buck. On sunday someone took a 16 pointer in the woods that I hunt! I wish it was me. Good luck!
Old 11-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys checking we had our first gun season before thanksgiving passed on alot of skin heads and smaller bucks and one that I will kick my self in the a$$ over if I dont get a shot at a bigger one . I still have 4 days of shotgun season this coming weekend then the next weekend is black powder season all to gether I have 2 ethier sex tags and one skinhead tag. hope you all are doing well good luck and good hunting
Old 11-29-2004, 01:48 PM
Spike

Missed a 10 pt today at 50 yards with my 270. Hit a sappling about 5ft off the gun barrel, never saw it. Makes me sick. I have all week off, i'll hunt him hard, I know there is a 12 pt there that is BC. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

No luck with a buck! Sorry. I harvested 2 does opening weekend and missed one Thanksgiving Day! Good Luck!!!!
Old 12-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Typical Buck

Guys I killed a big muttant 13 point last night with the black powder havent put a tape on him yet but hes 22 1/2 inches wide hope to get some pics on here soon .
Old 12-13-2004, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

NICE ONE!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics..................[8D]
Old 12-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

Well here he is Iam going to wait till I get his rack at home so I can score him.

Old 12-14-2004, 07:31 AM

Nice buck. I'm glad someone can represent our team. I hadn't seen anything bigger than a 6 since gun season started.

Quick Reply: Official Team "RackMasters" (7) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.