Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun)
 Official Team Brow Tine (6) Thread >

Official Team Brow Tine (6) Thread

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

Official Team Brow Tine (6) Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Brow Tine (6) Thread

Lets check in here, team 6. We need a captain, and what you guys expectations are this year. I'm personally after a 125" deer at least with my rifle this year.
Old 09-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 6, Lets check in

geez, i hope im not the only one [:'(]
Old 09-14-2004, 01:31 AM

Im here rock on
Old 09-14-2004, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

Tazimna checking in. Our bow season opens this Saturday here in Minnesota, so hopefully I can put something on the score board in near future. Expectations......always more than reality.Taz
Old 09-14-2004, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Turkey fan: reporting as orderd sir!!! Ohio opening season for bow is october 2nd, and shot gun is november 29th.......................hehehehe a little earlier than past years.............rut should still be going.........we are going to slay em!
Old 09-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

little indian here. I am hoping for a 150+ or better. I have my sights set on a 180+ class 17 pt. that I have been watching. Good luck to all.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey fellow hunters, looks like a few of us are checking in. Josh says we need a captain and I spose team name? I'm not online as much as I'd like, so I'll withdraw my name from captain so as not to miss anything important regarding contest if you folks are OK with that. Name wise, open to most anything if we need one. Maybe share alittle about yourself and years hunting/experience to acquaint ourselves before we put a whooping on the other teams. Myself, real name is Steve from northern Minnesota. In my 40's and currently a truant officer for our school district. Have hunted/fished,etc for most of my life. Spent from 1986 - 1999 guiding for several hunting/fishing lodges in Alaska. I still guide flyfishermen for pike/muskie here in summers, and also have a few clients that I take bear and deer hunting during bowseason. My hunting philosophy has switched from being strictly a trophy hunter, to now just enjoying the sport and filling the freezer. We're allowed 5 deer this year in my area, so I'm sure I can add a nice score to our tally if need be. Best of luck to us. Steve
Old 09-14-2004, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi all My name is Mike (everyone together................HI MIKE!) I live in cincinnati ohio, i have to travel in the county a little to hunt. I am 25yrs old, spent 5yrs Marines and 2yrs Army and working for the U.S.government, currently i work for a college in ohio. I began hunting when i was like 10yrs old, i have taken two real trophy deer from ohio. I have been hunting the same area since and just now realized where the trophy deer are, and the property i hunt has 130plus size deer on it, like its nothing, there are some really big trophy deer there and i plan to harvest one of them! I live 8months outta the year just to spend the other 4 hunting! As far as a team name...........ummmmmmmmmm ill work on it!
Old 09-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Josh Keller here.. As if you didnt know 20 years old, college student, and been hunting over 10 years. I'll be hunting every day this season, and 2 weeks in late december in south texas
Old 09-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey I am here to check in!!! Well my name is Adam and I like to hunt deer!!![] I am from central michigan and have hunted for about 14 years now and have been a successful deer hunter for 10 years. Glad to see such a frirndly team so far and looks to be a good team to take first place!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all and talk to you later!

Quick Reply: Official Team Brow Tine (6) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.