HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun-53/)
-   -   Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun/72414-offical-team-buck-snipers-1-thread.html)

wihunter402 09-15-2004 06:06 PM

RE: Team 1 Buck Snipers

Hey 1da - That is a pretty cool logo. I will be adding it soon. As captain of Lucky 13 in the bow contest I am only planning on voting if there is a dispute about something. Otherwise just keep checking the boards and see if anyone has any questions or concerns. Also make sure everyone checks in. If someone doesn't in the next week then email or pm them to see where they are.

Thanks for the logo.:D

1dahunter 09-15-2004 06:16 PM

Wihunter glad you liked the logo I was a little apprehensive about it but if you like it thats good enough for me. I thought about waiting a few more days then I will email or pm them. Thanks for the advice!

trophyhuntr 09-16-2004 07:04 AM

ready for the season here is one from last year

1dahunter 09-16-2004 07:48 AM

Hey trophyhunter man am I glad you are with us. That is one Mighty fine buck, you definately live up to your name! I hope I will be able to score on one even close to that would be nice.

trophyhuntr 09-16-2004 07:53 AM

another

1dahunter 09-16-2004 09:16 AM

Aw man trophyhunter now ya done it I have been pumped for the last two weeks and now you done gone and blew it for me now I got the fever bad!!!!! The worst part of it is season dont open here till oct 28th I dont know how I am gonna make it till then. You definately live up to your name! With everybody we got here we should be able to take 1st place easily. Thanks for the pics of those Trophy Bucks.

1dahunter 09-16-2004 10:22 AM

Team Roster

Jbra**********checked in***Nebraska
1dahunter*****checked in***Wisconsin
Davidhardegree*checked in Georgia
MK-M-GOBL**** checked in New Hampshire
Lhook*********checked in***Texas
Trophyhuntr****checked in***Georgia
wihunter402****checked in***Wisconsin

Team Buck Snipers all present and accounted for!

wihunter402 09-16-2004 12:31 PM

Hey guys Jbra just checked in on the bow site with an 8 pointer. He got it with a bow and it doesn't count here but it sounds like a nice deer. He said he will have pics and story up tonight. You might have to look for it later.

Jbra now all you have to do is scout for the GUN season.:D

Jbra 09-16-2004 03:08 PM

There are 3 monsters on the that I shot my deer last night. I couldnt pass this one up, I will be trying for the big ones with my 7mm mag. I will be back on after Im done with work with a pic

davidhardegree 09-16-2004 04:05 PM

Team Roster

Jbra**********checked in***Nebraska
1dahunter*****checked in***Wisconsin
Davidhardegree *****checked in***Georgia
MK-M-GOBL
Lhook*********checked in***Texas
Trophyhuntr****checked in***Georgia
wihunter402****checked in***Wisconsin

Sorry it took so long. Ivan is kickin' our rear ends and knocking of cable (internet). I'm slingin' arrows for now, but will start up in Oct. with Rifle.