HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun-53/)
-   -   "OFFICIAL" Team 8 Thread. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun/72405-official-team-8-thread.html)

bearklr 09-21-2004 02:10 PM

RE: "OFFICIAL" Team 8 Thread.

Looking at both threads it seems we have all 7 checked in and accounted for. Now we need some ideas for team names.;)

firstshot 09-23-2004 11:21 AM

Team Drop Tine
Team One Shot
Team First Shot
Team Rokin-Chair Rack

bearklr 09-24-2004 06:54 AM

Those are some good ideas firstshot. Any one else have any ideas to add, I always liked "Team Full Draw" but it doesn't matter to me. Every one take a vote and then we'll have a name.

mossy33oak 09-27-2004 05:43 PM

Looking at both threads it seems we have all 7 checked in and accounted for. Now we need some ideas for team names
How about...... "Team We cant win with Bearklr" :D:D:D

bearklr 09-28-2004 06:56 AM

Look who's talking. At least I can hold my lunch long enough to stay out in the woods. You'll never tag one if you keep crying cause' you have a belly ache:(:(. But don't worry, maybe your wife will make you some chicken noodle soup and rub your belly to make it all better.:D:D

mossy33oak 09-28-2004 02:31 PM

my we get testy when ones hunting ability, or should I say INability is questioned!!:D its ok though bear, I know its your time of the month, I'll go easy on ya for the next 3-5 days.

p.s. you sound almost as mad as when I went into Lefty's team and told them he wore womens underwear!!:D

firstshot 10-11-2004 07:22 PM

First Pics From Game Cam

Got the first game cam pics back from my Horseshoe Ridge food plot. Cam was out for a week and took 24 shots on the roll. Most were does, but did get a couple of bucks. One was a spike but other was a decent 8PT. Can't tell if this is two different bucks or two pics of the same buck.

I've never been in one of these contest......would you guys consider this a shooter?

firstshot

Bukmastr 10-21-2004 07:17 PM

Hey Guys,
My 1st gun season starts in Wisconsin next Thursday. Been seeing a few good ones. I am hunting the CWD herd reduction unit, you have to shoot a doe in order to shoot a buck, and I have already shot several does with my bow, so I have earned several buck tags, I filled one with the bow already on an 18 inch 8 pointer, about 124 class. The buck tags I have earned are good for bow or buck. Opening morning 95% of the hunters will not have earned a buck tag yet and should be chaseing all the bucks to me :D That hunt will last 4 days, then its back to bow hunting for a couple weeks, then I will hunt Wisconsins regular gun opening weekend with my regular licence in Buffalo county on private managed farms my hunting partner owns and we lease. Then its down to Illinois for a shotgun hunt on another buddys lease's ( 10,000 acres ) After that, back to the CWD unit that will be open till January with shotgun, then to the CWD intense management zone for a rifle hunt again with no limets on bucks, untill March. Yea... I think I will be knocking something good down. :D

Timbawolf98 10-23-2004 07:28 AM

I warmed up my rifle last weekend, got a nice 120# doe for the freezer the first night of gun season. She was about to blow and scare everything off anyways, and I cant let a deer that blows at me live if at all possible (just somethin i've gotta do) so I laid her out and got some good meat for the freezer. We're doin a slow roast on one of her shoulders today :D

121553 10-25-2004 09:30 PM

Are you sure you guys are on the right team? ;)