HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun-53/)
-   -   Team 3 Check In Here Please. :) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun/72399-team-3-check-here-please.html)

Christine B 09-16-2004 10:01 PM

RE: Team 3 - Check in here!!

Speyrjb,

Is that sort of like Back straps to barbecue???? LOL j/k

lol, Hmmmmm
What about .... Team The "Silent Path/One Shot...." or just "Silent Path"??? ;)

GroundHunter 09-16-2004 10:06 PM

Won't be anything silent about my 7 mag going off...:D

Christine B 09-16-2004 10:18 PM

My point was that I felt it was something that was maybe a cool name As in "Hunting"?? ....JMO, mind you. Nothing silent about my .06 with 180 grainers in it either. I own both and shoot my .06 always. Just was typing as I thought....Hmmmm. Sorry, but my Step-dad died yesterday morning and I am sort of numb. Thinking very clearly though......just a thought.

GroundHunter 09-16-2004 10:22 PM

Notice the little smile in my post....??? It does sound good. I think everyone should throw out a few names, and then we vote on them.

Christine B 09-16-2004 10:37 PM

Or...What about " Shadow Hunters"?? Just throwing out stuff as I think about it.....lol Silent Stalkers.....something different anyway.....all I was thinking. Just thoughts typed is all.....nothing more.

speyrjb 09-17-2004 09:26 AM

Groundhunter, I like the logo!

I think voting would be a great way to select a team name.
So far for team names we have:

"Bone Hunters"
"Lethal Predators"
"Pinnicle of the food chain"
"Vitals to Vittles"
"Silent Path/One Shot"
"Silent Path"
"Silent Stalkers"
"Shadow Hunters"

Did I miss any? Does anybody else have a name to submit?

Christine B 09-18-2004 11:17 AM

Okay Team 3, Lets get with the program here and check in on thoughts as to what our team name should be. [8D];)

My choices would be one of these:

"Silent Stalkers/One Shot"
"Shadow Hunters"
"Silent Path/One Shot"
"Lethal Predators"

With "Shadow Hunters" perhaps being my favorite but I've changed my mind several times. LOL
:eek:

deerhuntress56 09-19-2004 08:24 AM

"Silent Stalkers/One Shot"
:)

My favorite!!!!

OntElk 09-20-2004 02:41 PM

Just checking in team 3. My season starts Nov 1 here in Ontario. Been scouting since the spring. stands are going in 2 weeks. The big brute I have been after for 2 years is still around I have determined. My Buck fever last season let him live for one more year but hopefully that means he just scores bigger for the team this year!

Later.........

OntElk 09-20-2004 02:53 PM

I think I saw a question about where I hunt. To be more specific it is in Eastern Ontario Farm country. I mostly hunt in a huge swamp on public land. Lots of ATV trails around that provide easy access to hunt but I work my butt off and get into the swamp where nobody but the big deer are.

We also do drives during midday on some private farm land. Produces a monster buck every few years or so but most of the time it's a chance for the doe tags to get filled for the meat hunters in our camp.

I am primarily a stand hunter but if the water is deep and access is tough I carry in a small pop up blind and set up on whatever higher ground I can find.

just racks on my wall but no big mounts. Still looking for a reason for a really big taxidermy bill. This year for team 3 hopefully.