Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

Team 3 Check In Here Please. :)

Old 09-14-2004, 07:31 PM

Default RE: Team 3 - Check in here!!

Old 09-14-2004, 08:26 PM

deerhuntress56 checking in here boss!!!!

I live in NC and have killed 68 deer in my lifetime......!

And am almost older than dirt here...LOL

K, Christine...let's show em HOW it is done girl!!
Old 09-14-2004, 08:28 PM

Hey huntress......one more sticky to the top.....the deer enty post!! Thanks, and please lock the old signup post.

I like that quick work!! Thanks......68 deer killed!!!!! wow....You must be 90......
Old 09-15-2004, 09:06 AM

Welcome aboard ladies I'm glad to share a team with you. As this team comes together I think I've got my work cut out for me. Being the bow only guy I don't want to be a weak heal. My second season opener is today so hopefully I can round something up quickly. Well, not to quickly. I don't want to shoot one before the contest opens.

Christine, Good luck with the keeyboard. I'd leave the kool aid keyboard out at all times and keep the good one under lock and key. Otherwise it'll likely be very soon before we read that same post again
Old 09-16-2004, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator

Hey Paula, Able to be back up now. LOL. And No jokes about kool-aid please guys/gals.

Most that know me call me Chris, my 5 1/2 yr old son and I live on a 20 acre farm in WV that I have been planting food plots on for 6 years now. (May also be possibly hunting in NC this year though) I only plant 2-3 acres and the deer seem to come here for "protection every hunting season. I always get awesome videos during the year and then the big guys go nocturnal. Some make mistakes though and living in an area where I can watch/scout all of the time helps. I only hunt for Bucks now......its a "mom" thing I think that I will eventually get over. I always hunted all seasons til I had my son. Been hunting for 15 yrs. now and have taken 28 deer. One on the wall so far....one ready from last year to be put on the wall after I pick it up.

Gun for Buck starts the Monday before Thanksgiving here....I would post the dates for muzzy season but our new pup ate my regs![:@]

Old 09-16-2004, 09:58 AM

7MAGSLAYER checking in - Hope to have an excellent season with you guys!
Old 09-16-2004, 10:12 AM

Glad you made it 7mag!!!!!!!! Tell us where you hunt and your expectations this year.

Only person we haven't heard from is Ontelk.......
Old 09-16-2004, 10:14 AM

Anybody give a thought for a team name? I'll make us a logo......if you even want a team name and a logo........chime in.........
Old 09-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

I think it would be cool to have a team name and a logo.

What about "Vitals to Vittles"

I'm picturing a nice buck with a view looking through a scope with the crosshairs in the perfect spot with the caption "Vitals to Vittles" on the top and our screen names along the sides......
Old 09-16-2004, 07:30 PM

something like this spey?????? Still playing around.........

Quick Reply: Team 3 Check In Here Please. :)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.