Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 How many people do you think.......... >

How many people do you think..........

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

How many people do you think..........

Old 02-01-2005, 02:07 PM

Default How many people do you think..........

cheated on the contest..........?

Now, before everyone gets there pannies in a wad, I'm just asking out of curiosity. I have no knowledge or suspicions of anyone doing anything wrong. But lets face it, most of the guys in the contest are not well known and are vague at best.

I would wager of the 57 entries, 5-10 were not honest.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How many people do you think..........

I for one would hope that everyone could keep it real......but I know exactly what you're saying....competition usaully brings out the worst in people. Trust me when I say all 52" of my monster was real.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:42 PM

imo nobody cheated...... why would they?

kk
Old 02-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Exactly, i don't see much point in cheating in a contest where there really isn't a prize. I don't think anyone cheated...at least i hope not.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:16 PM

I didn't cheat, I really shot my deer with my bow.

Old 02-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm keeping faith that all of them are legit.....I hope and if anyone did "cheat", well shame on them and they have to live with it....let's just hope if someone did, they have guilt and remorse and in my opinion....scum....but I'll keep faith that everyone has good kills and congrats to all the entrys.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gosh and I hoped no one would find ok I fess up I said I didnt get anything I really did take one that scored 255 but I was so ashamed of it I didnt tell anyone [8D]
Old 02-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pa Trophy Man

Exactly, i don't see much point in cheating in a contest where there really isn't a prize. I don't think anyone cheated...at least i hope not.
I agree with you guys.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did cheat, I feel like I cheated my teamates in when i had an opurtunity a couple times at a couple nice ones that would of put some good points on the board but sh!t happens and blew a couple fine shots. I did have the oppurtunity to shoot at some smaller bucks to help the team but in my selfishness I wanted a trophy and thats why I may not even enter the contest next year as I really don't think its fair to my team mates. If putting points on the board is all I wanted to do than I would of sat on my salt block outside of my kitchen window and get one as they are a daily sight here. I would not lie about it even if there was a $1,000.oo on the line. Bobby

>>>-------PROUND MEMBER OF THE ELITE 8----------->>>
Old 02-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not sure why this question is even being raised ,The contest is close to being over and there is pretty much a clear cut winner and that's just how it goes. I would hope that everyone is being honest because there's nothing to gain by lying about there kill's .I took a decent buck this season with my rifle, who could have added 110 inch's to The Shaft's score ,but that's not the type of person that I am .I would hope that most of the other's feel the same .It was meant for us to have fun and if we won then that's the added bonus ,but who could actually appreciate a win when they cheat the other's in the contest and foremost their teammates.
I believe in fair play when it come's to hunting and when it come's to a contest prizes or not .

nubo

Quick Reply: How many people do you think..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.