HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-bow-52/)
-   -   Next Years CONTEST......??? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-bow/80124-next-years-contest.html)

Mathewsboy 11-23-2004 06:02 AM

Next Years CONTEST......???

Are we gonna Keep the same teams Next year, assuming everyone is back? If everyone isn't back, we add a new comer, and the rest of the new comers get put on a new team..

I personally want my team back..

Whats everyone's Thoughts?

Rob/PA Bowyer 11-23-2004 06:45 AM

RE: Next Years CONTEST......???

Personally next years contest should run the same as this years. We'll take sign ups to a deadline, we'll ramdomly choose teams through a drawing so that all teams will be different. This gives everyone a fair chance as well as getting to know new members. It is very unlikely that all teams members will remain here for next year plus we will see an increase of participants.

adams 11-23-2004 07:22 AM

Next year? Give me a chance to tag my buck this year:D

IL_BOW_MAN 11-23-2004 10:00 AM

Next year? Give me a chance to tag my buck this year
No doubt...I am still working on this year!!

nubo 11-23-2004 10:17 AM

regarless I'll be here again so sign me up.

nubo

badshotbob 11-23-2004 10:20 AM

How about the winning team has the choice to remain a team next year? You know, as a privaledge for being the winners. ;) That way, next year all other teams will have the opportunity to dethrone the winning team this year, and the winning team this year will have the opportunity to defend the title.

HAZCON7 11-23-2004 10:42 AM

I like that option Bob

daystalker 11-23-2004 10:53 AM

ME TOO!

come on that would be like having to defend the crown... we could call it the rack!

defenders of the rack... and we can make a little logo that the winning team gets to put in their signature for next years contest (the rack) kinda like the stanley cup :D;)

RTA47 11-23-2004 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: badshotbob

How about the winning team has the choice to remain a team next year? You know, as a privaledge for being the winners. ;) That way, next year all other teams will have the opportunity to dethrone the winning team this year, and the winning team this year will have the opportunity to defend the title.
I think this would be a great idea! Lots of fun! The winning team having to defend its title. And also earn the top spot to get to hunt with the same team again for another year!

Mathewsboy 11-23-2004 12:41 PM

Thats sounds alright to me too