Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

My opinion on this contest!

Old 09-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default My opinion on this contest!

Hey I know that I am no mod, but it seems that there is a lot of bickering occurring in this forum.. The trash talk and picking on each other is all in good fun and everyone should know that. I think that if someone says something on here that offends you, take it up with them in a pm or bite your toungue. I think it sucks to get on here and read posts that are rude and just plain crappy towards others, lets keep this fun!!!!!!!! Come on guys this is hunting and sometimes accidents happen such as foiled shots, etc., but that stuff comes with the territory to an extent. Just my 2 cents!!
Old 09-23-2004, 02:47 PM

Default RE: My opinion on this contest!

Amen!

Your $0.02 and my $0.02 is still a penny short of a nickle Hopefully we can make a buck out of this.(pun intended)
Old 09-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

i agree carp. this is all in good fun. i still dont understand why people are getting so up-tight about a contest. not to mention there is no prize involved. some people just take things too seriously.

edit:that makes 6 cents now
Old 09-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

not to mention there is no prize involved
oh but you are wrong in this aspect!!

The ole huntingnet group said there will be a prize of some sort from the makers of this fine site!! They did not know what it was, but there would be somethin!!

And if I have said anything that has not been taken as good ole fashioned ribbing...I officially applogize.

We just need to have fun, and this is just how some of us have fun. Once the season actually starts, i have a feeling that the fun will really start!!
Old 09-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I read that Mr. Todd is giving 100 dollar gift certificates to keystonecountrystore.com for each member of the winning team.

Sounds sweet don't it
Old 09-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Dominant Buck

I too have been quite offended by the goings on. I just want to know why we all just just can't get along.

There is a prize. On HNI's thread it is said to be $100 to each member of team 8 when we win this thing.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

It should be fun...fun for everyone and I'm looking to everyone to help me out with this contest. I'm relying on everyone to do there part, respect others and assist if violations occur by using the "report abuse" and we'll quickly move on it to assure everyone remembers to have fun. If someone isn't having fun, I have member that would gladly take your place on one's place. We already had to take action against a member and a another member was more than happy to participate and have fun.

Yes, Todd Graf has taken it upon his self to offer up a prize for the winning team.....let's hope this doesn't push someone to make a false entry....This contest is still about the comradorie of HNI and the members here....let's all remember to have fun, let the bucks fall where they may and be the first to congratulate those that are successful in entering any buck they choose to arrow.