Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread >

Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 01:05 AM

Default RE: Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

congrats rattlesnake1, your buck gets us on the board. Many of the other teams dont have a kill yet. Alot of seasons (like mine) have yet to even open!! I'll be hitting the woods this coming saturday in hopes of helping the team!!
Old 10-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Fork Horn

Good Job Rattle! I can't wait to get out in the woods again. I will be hunting every weekend from here to gun season. Hopefully the Wisconsin boys can give this team the boost we need to win. Good Luck to team ArrowSlingers!
Old 10-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

I still think it sucks we have to put the FIRST one in.....I mean I can allowing only ONE to be entered by any person, but why does it have to be the FIRST? ya know? I wouldn't be a bit surprised to kill a bigger one this season yet, but I wasn't going to turn down a chance to take out a 3 1/2 yr old cull buck BEFORE the rut started....no bad genes spreading that way...lol OH WELL....maybe next time.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Fork Horn

RattleSnake1,

I wouldn't be to worried, thats a good buck to get us on the board. Maybe we could swap a hunt and I could shoot one of those big boys you got running around. LOL! Just think...you could be helping out the team even more by putting me on one of those toads.

P.S. In your pic, looks like the left G2 is busted. Is that from injury or you think he's been getting after with some of those bigger bucks?
Old 10-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Typical Buck

Yes, his G2 on his left side IS busted. The way it's rounded off, it looks likes it happened while he was still in velvet. There was a bigger deer down where mine came from, but I was never able to see it's head. If I had to guess, it was one of our big boys hanging back to see what the rattling was about but had a bit more smarts than the other two....lol As for swapping hunts.....hmmmmmmmm.....I don't know....if I shoot another doe, I can hunt for them myself....haha I just won't be able to put them in the contest...lol[:'(]
Old 10-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job Rattlesnake! At least now we're not getting shut out.

Here's the pic of my doe from last weekend.

Old 10-11-2004, 11:25 AM

ATTA BOY!! GITTER DONE!!! I have seen 40 deer on stand this year, and not a horn yet. Not even a little spiker....oh well, in about 2 weeks that'll all change.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:37 PM

Got a 9 point last weekend on opening evening. He won't go but maybe 120 inches at the most. I have a couple of other counties to score in so he may just go in the freezer. I just realized I don't know how to post pics. Help!!!!
Old 10-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Y2KR1, you'll have to resize it to get it under 100kb. Then you'll need to remember where you save it on your computer then attach to your post. You can do that right under where you type your message. It says "Click here to upload!"
Then you can click on the box next to "Embed picture to post" and the pic will be attached to your post. Hope this helps. If you need help PM me and I'll try to help. And congrats on the deer!!! We're in good shape with two bucks already and the rut still to come!
Old 10-11-2004, 09:34 PM

CONGRATS RATTLESNAKE AND Y2KR1!

thanks for getting a good start for our team......hopefully we can help yall out pretty soon.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.