Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread >

Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Arrow Slingers (22) Thread

nice logo guys! Just wondering though, is there some poaching going on? There are more than 10 bucks on that pole! Just kidding, nice job on the logo.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Typical Buck

It appears I've been traded!! haha I am here, and looking forward to the opener here in WI in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have to shoot a doe before I can hunt for a buck, but I'll be getting that out of the way short order.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:13 AM

Welcome aboard Rattlesnake1!!

OK guys, (and gals, hell I don't know...[&:] )how do I use the Logo??
Old 09-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

To use the logo you must add it to your signature. Just click on "My Profile" link in upper right area of this page. You will see a place for adding a signature...make sure the box is checked next to this area. Now copy this into that text box but make sure to remove the quotes in the little boxes around img and /img.

["img"]http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/upfiles/7344/Ec876271040.jpg["/img"]

Go here for a reference:

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/pgdcode.asp
Old 09-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Hi guys,

I updated our logo to include our new team member Rattlesnake1. Please use the tag below in your signature.

Be sure to remove quotes from the tag.

Old 09-09-2004, 10:21 AM

Thanks for the work on the logo! Great job.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:42 AM

Logo looks great, we have our team together now, we have a captain, now all we can do is wait til the season starts. Welcome Rattlesnake!
Old 09-09-2004, 02:41 PM

Have we gotten the lowdown on all of our guys yet? Just the generic stuff. This is my first year for the contest, but I have been using the forum for a few years now. I still think it is pretty cool to be able to arrange a little friendly competition and have team members in such easy contact from all over the U.S. Makes for a nice outlet from the every day work crap. I am self employed in our family business which makes for some really stressful times. Thanks to this board, and my wife and kids I can relax a little now and then.
October second is almost here, and I can't stand it. Got the Legacy shooting bullet holes through paper out to 30, and been practicing out to 50 just to make the reality shots seem easier. New "Dead Nuts" sight, and improved string silencers, cam timed, and 12 new eastons in the quiver. My freakin bag target I shoot at home has the center worn out so much I can't keep the stuffing in. Hell I'm 35 years old, and worse than a kid in a candy store. Commmmmmmoooooooon October 2.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:28 PM

hey i just can't figure out the logo link and copying it to my signature any help would be great welcome all it is the best season to be jolly
Old 09-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

bldtrailone,

All you do is copy this line:

Then go to "My Profile" link located near the top of this page. You should see somwhere in the middle of the "My Profile" page (where you put all your Bow gear specs) a signature section. Paste that link into that section and remove the quotes from the "img" tags on both ends of the link. Save those settings and you should be set.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Arrow Slingers" (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.