Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread >

Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 09:36 PM

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Ky Bowman, nice buck. It sounds like I am on THE team so here is the deal about me. I either bowhunt or scout 12 months of the year. I am 45 years old and have been hunting deer since I was 12 years old. I own a cabin in NE Minnesota so I spend most of my time hunting up there. I do have land that I can hunt near Park Rapids and near the metro area. I have three cameras out and if I knew more about computers I could post a number of pictures of deer, moose. wolves, etc. I have about 25 stand locations set to go when our season starts 9/18. I have pictures of an eight and a nine with a split brow tine pretty consistantly in the mornings and that is where I will be sitting a couple weeks from now. I have the first week of the bow season off from work and also have from 10/28 to 11 /14 off just to hunt. I am okay with whatever team name that you guys decide.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I put this logo together last night before I was moved to team 22. The Blackjack name was catchy to me, so I ran with that. You guys don't have to use it, but if you want to, send me an email, and I'll send you the file for one of you to host it.

Old 09-09-2004, 06:27 AM

Looks like we've got a full team. Sorry for you having to move RattleSnake but good luck on your new team. Cool looking logo.

Welcome Stonyrvr and KY_Bowman.

Team name isn't a big thing to me so I'll let you guys decide. I'm not very creative so if it were left up to me I probably would have left it as "Team 21". We are definitely a bunch of slackers so that concept would certainly be fitting as well. Whatever the name, just give me your concensus no later than 9pm (eastern) Friday evening and I'll pass it on to Rob.

I'm heading out for the day. I'll check back in later this afternoon.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:47 AM

I am casting a vote for Antler Addicts. I can see where team blackjack is kind of catchy for team 21 but if you really think about it, it has nothing to do with hunting or big bucks. I would personally just prefer for our team name to reflect what we are all about but its really no big deal either way. I like the logo that rattlesnake creted and if you guys decide to change the name we can just modify that one or I could get one of our web devs to create a new one. I am lucky enough to work with some pretty talanted guys here. Just let me know so I can get them started on it.

I am, infact, from South Carolina. Our season starts Sept. 15th. I am off the 15th-19th to start the season off right. I will spend every sec I can in the woods. I have several stand sites already with lock ons and several more where I will use a climber. The buck to doe ratio is way out of whack down here and hunters will shoot anything (if its brown its down) but there are a few good bucks running around and thats the ones Im after. Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!1
Old 09-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

Slacker Team" or "Slackers" has two votes thus far. (including my vote)

Antler Addicts" has two votes thus far.

I dig both so folks lets get out and vote! Your vote counts people pick one! Cast your vote this election day!
Old 09-09-2004, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am from Northeastern Ohio. Just south of Youngstown, Ohio
Old 09-09-2004, 07:04 AM

BTW, why dont one of you guys post a poll so we can tally the votes easier. I tried to do it but I dont have that option. I guess cause Im still a fawn!
Old 09-09-2004, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like antler addicts and team blackjack. AA before 21. Sorry I was not around yesterday I had a crazy day. Got up drove 185 miles to coumbus ohio for 45 minutes and turned around came home. watched the woman attempt to bake a pie for me. went out to dinner and then took care of some other things. another bday goes down, 32!
Old 09-09-2004, 08:14 AM

I vote Team Blackjack, use the logo Rattlesnake1 so generously created and offered for our use and call it done. but I'm ok with whatever is picked.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:43 AM

If I have to pick a name, antler addicts is fine but it really doesn't matter to me. I was at a friends place the other day near my house and the good news is that when I was there we counted 16 bucks in his field at one time with 4-5 being in the 140-150 class. The bad news that hunting is now longer allowed there. What a waste.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.