Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread >

Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Hello fellas! Today is my BDay so I am . . .32 doesnt sound right! Lets say I chase people around who are not behaving once they leave prision. I hunt as much as I can between work and the girlfriend. I hunt a mix of private and public land. Look forward to getting to know you over the hunting season.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

As far as a team name I like antler addicts and Team Blackjack! I like Holdem and antlers so it is a toss up!
Old 09-08-2004, 06:32 AM

SCBOWMAN checking in... 29 years old, network admin for a large company. Been hunting since I can remember. Been strictly bowhunting for past 10 years. Looking foward to an awsome season. Hope I can contribute to the team!
Old 09-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

Checking in guys, sorry I'm late I've been busy with buying a new vehicle. I'm a 26year old Firefighter living in Steuben Co. NY. I've been bowhunting since I was 14. I will be taking a trip the first week of November to hunt public land in Northern Missouri this year. My first out of state deer hunt. I've killed a few bucks just under the 120 class range in my home turf and hold out for that cal. now. They are few and far between but I have several farmland properties that allows me to hunt many hours on stand a season without burning areas out. With my vacations and holidays I should only have to work a few days this year during bowseason. That also helps. I shoot a Bowtech Liberty and Extreme VFT, ACCs, Muzzy heads. Season starts October 15th for me, probably the last to join in on the fun I'm sure. When is everyone’s opener? Lets hear about your hunting plans and trips for this year.

I like Blackjack and Ridge Runners. mahoningbuck Happy Birthday! Jeepnut you da man way to step up! All for now I got more crap to do lately it's driving me crazy! Don't worry It will be all tree time come October till then take care boys lets wipe the smirks of these little girls faces shall we![8D]
Old 09-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

You guys ever going to decide on a name?[&:][:-]
Old 09-08-2004, 09:00 AM

Here's the photo. Sorry for the poor quality. If all goes well I'll be able to show you all kinds of close up photos in about a month or so.

Old 09-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

You have two team mates not checked in....I'm adding Stonyrvr to your team in place of KY_BOWMAN......
Old 09-08-2004, 11:40 AM

Thanks Rob. We haven't heard from Ky_Bowman or Rattlesnake1 yet. I sent Stonyrvr an email & expect we'll be hearing from him soon so that only leaves us 1 short for now.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:00 PM

Thanks Jeepnut, what ever you guys want for the team name works for me.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

If you don't hear from Rattlesnake1, please let me know, I have one more alternate to place...we missed him....bob d, he wants on a team....

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Antler Addicts" (21) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.