Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 How much excitement has this contest made? >

How much excitement has this contest made?

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

How much excitement has this contest made?

Old 08-26-2004, 07:17 AM

Default How much excitement has this contest made?

The mods have to be happy about it, but really....how much excitement has this brought to the board and to the guys participating??? The bowhunting board has just been nuts lately. Once again, thanks to all that were involved in getting this thing rolling. I really appreciate it!
Old 08-26-2004, 07:20 AM

Default RE: How much excitement has this contest made?

It's unbelievable. Look at all the hits this contest has had this week! Subtract about 50% of those though as Team 4's trash talking.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just hope I don't get caught spending all day in here at work. Yes it has really raised the excitement level for me this season. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

It's unbelievable. Look at all the hits this contest has had this week! Subtract about 50% of those though as Team 4's trash talking.
its actually team 19's trash talking also... check how many times buckeyebowhntr has been in team 4's thread

but YES i think this little contest is a GREAT thing for this forum... i have been online every day for about 2 hours total just checking on this forum!
Old 09-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Someone told me team 6 talked some trash, too.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:49 AM

smack

I can't wait to spew on all you 2nd place losers..hehe

hoodin in
Old 09-02-2004, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

HOW MUCH EXCITEMENT ? Is that a joke or something ? haven't you read some of the post's ?As I've seen in some of our post's it's getting pretty heated .I'm sure some of these guy's might be taking deer with their bare hand's when the season start's LOL.

I know I'm ready to go and as soon as Oct 1st comes I'll be out there for sure. OH I don't get home till Oct 2nd from the moose hunt so Oct2nd it is then.

nubo
Old 09-11-2004, 03:01 PM

I know for sure its gonna amke me hold out for that big buck and not take the first 140 class i see!!

Old 09-11-2004, 03:20 PM

what is realy going to be bad is if i kill my buck i will forget to put my tag in the pic and stuff.....but this contest is going to be fun
Old 09-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, it certainly created enough excitement to warrant it's own subforum, now didn't it?

I'm really excited to see some of the deer that are taken this year. In the past there's always been a decent amount of people who make threads and show us pictures of their deer, but this year we should definitely have a LOT more of them. Beside the anticipation of showing you all the big one I'm gonna get this year, that's what I'm looking forward to the most.

Quick Reply: How much excitement has this contest made?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.