Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread >

Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Wow, awesome pictures aabuck! I'm so jealous!

Ive killed mulies before but not like that . Maybe next year I will get a moose tag been sending in for one for 5 years to Maine .

Back to whitetails I passed on a small 8 point he was checking a scrape line on a tree line I grunted him over for a better look and decide not to take him have lots of time yet to hunt and to many bigger ones around.

think Iam going to take 2 week of Nov. off so I will be pretty picky till then . Hope the rest of you guys do well.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:19 AM

i killed me a monster doe this morning ........i was sitting in the stand and i thought i was going to die the wind picked up and the tree was moving like crazy.....well 7:30 came around the wind still gusting.....i looked over in the oak ditch there she was .....she came right under my stand.....i shot her at 15 yards...the arrow hit her spine and she droped right in her tracks.......she was a monster doe.....i shot this doe out of the same stand..... as i shot my first bowbuck oct 2nd....two deer this bowseason....buck and doe......pics will come later
Old 10-23-2004, 06:46 PM

way to go bobcat keep filling that freezer im was set up thursday seen 5 deer didnt get a shot at the doe i was after
Old 10-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bobcat 10

i killed me a monster doe this morning ........i was sitting in the stand and i thought i was going to die the wind picked up and the tree was moving like crazy.....well 7:30 came around the wind still gusting.....i looked over in the oak ditch there she was .....she came right under my stand.....i shot her at 15 yards...the arrow hit her spine and she droped right in her tracks.......she was a monster doe.....i shot this doe out of the same stand..... as i shot my first bowbuck oct 2nd....two deer this bowseason....buck and doe......pics will come later
But yet no pictures and no entry....comon bobcat where's the pics
Old 10-23-2004, 11:45 PM

they are coming rob.....[&:][8D]sounds like i need a digital camera
Old 10-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

Just checking in guys Ive been in the tree stand quite a bit seen lots of deer two that I would shoot both of them 2 1/2 year old bucks one a tall 10 the other heavey 8 hope you guys are doing good .BUcks are really starting to move seeing alot of scrap activite when it rains the are back to freshing them up.

Well good luck guys.

Thought I would show you guys my best bow buck his gross is 142 3/8 the other racks are of bow also.

Old 10-26-2004, 09:48 PM

that there is a great buck..congrats
Old 10-27-2004, 03:29 AM

i hope you guys get some nice bucks the weather warmed up around here the deer are staying bedded i have seen some rubs and scrapes the geese arent even flying much i hope it cools off soon i did se 5 deer just after sunset yesterday it was gettin to dark to shoot i need a light on my sight
Old 10-27-2004, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Same here. I've been skunked the past 2 times out on stand. Not a single deer moved through my area and I usually see at least a couple does. I'm hoping we get a nice cold front moving through soon. Should help get the rut fired up!
Old 10-29-2004, 04:12 AM

seen 2 wed night 1 doe 1 fawn i havnt had a day off in over a week working six days straight till this dang political mail is all gone im lucky to get out for an hour in the eveings now the dang geese wont even fly its 2 warm around here well good luck guys get some big bucks we need help

Quick Reply: Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.