Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread >

Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 11:21 AM

Default RE: Team 15

how about listing your state next to your login name also your choice of team name.

Bowhuntr09 --------------------

JeramyK ------------------------

aabuck --------------------------

Oldguy --------------------------Missouri-------------Team 15 ?

PSEaxis1 ------------------------

Bobcat10 ------------------------

Trophyhuntr ---------------------

Epuller --------------------------- Kansas--------------BigPoints

BowhuntingOH -------------------

Justhuntitall ----------------------
Old 08-24-2004, 11:31 AM

MO, KS, IL, VA, PA, TN...man we have got the locations...I see no reason why the rest just don't drop out now....

A FEW GOOD MEN...too corny

Whatever name you guys come up with will work for me...

E
Old 08-24-2004, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

Hey I like that one ( Afew good men). We got as good as chance as any team theres good deer in all our states .

Ok thats eight people to get back to this post . How about PSEaxis1 & BowhuntingOH come on guys we need you the more the better.
Old 08-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

How about a little info . Iam 33 years old been bowhunting deer for 18years hunting in genral since I was old enough to walk with my dad.

I live outside of Viola IL thats in Mercer county on a 500 acre livestock grain farm.

My deer season opens Oct 1 and runs three and a half months and yes we have alot of good bucks here I wont take one unless its a real good one shoot does for meat bucks for fun.

Iam leaving for Co. Sept 1 for been going elk hunting for 8 years have killed three with my bow two bulls and a cow.And I go rifle hunting in Mo. duck hunting in Ark. and hunt Iowa quite a bit.

Iam pretty lucky I work construction and usauly take a layoff about Nov 1 so I have alot of time to hunt .
Old 08-24-2004, 05:06 PM

Bowhuntr09 --------------------

JeramyK ------------------------

aabuck --------------------------

Oldguy --------------------------Missouri-------------Team 15 ?

PSEaxis1 ------------------------

Bobcat10 ------------------------

Trophyhuntr ---------------------

Epuller --------------------------- Kansas--------------BigPoints

BowhuntingOH ------------------- southern ohio here this is my year for a 150 class buck ive been scouting 3 of em for 2 years now this should be the year im not picky about a name but i am ready to hunt we had another buck taen not far from me in the 200
class nontypical thats the 3rd year in a row for ohio
Justhuntitall ----------------------
Old 08-24-2004, 05:09 PM

here is my info im 38 live in clinton county ohio i hunt in clinton highland and ross counties in ohio i havnt had the need or time to hunt any other states if anyone wants a guide or help in the counties listed just let me know im always happy to help
Old 08-24-2004, 05:15 PM

so far i like team rut n rub i wont be on here much i have a lot of scouting to do before oct 2nd and some dove and goose huntin sept 1 plus im moving but i will check in when i can
Old 08-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Bowhuntinoh you know you are going to have to pick up all that slack from that boy from the deep south

Good luck to a fellow Ohio bowhunter!
Old 08-24-2004, 07:50 PM

little bit of info on my bowhunting career...last year was my first took a doe my first season.....got my bow shooting sweet ready for that big one.....got one deer under my belt ..no rookie.....i mean business..took plenty of deer with a rifle.....
Old 08-24-2004, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guess I'll add my info.

I'll be turning 30 next week. I live in south western PA about 13 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. I have access to several areas to hunt. In fact there are so many places I don't have enough time to scout them all. LOL. Only about 1hr from OH or WV if I ever get time to apply for an out of state license. Been hunting since I was old enough to get a license.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.