Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread >

Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 09:44 PM

Default RE: Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

i took me a coyote this morning at 7:00 am.....boy do i love bowhunting.....here in the next few days i'm going to post the pics...i'm trying.....[&:]...i'm going to post my buck pics here in a few days to.....
Old 10-18-2004, 04:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Clint screw the rest of the roll of film Post your buck pic and put some more points on the board for your team!
Old 10-18-2004, 04:48 PM

all righty then.....
Old 10-19-2004, 08:09 AM

Where in the heck have I been Posting!?!?!? I think that I was in the Deerhunting Forum trying to make contact with this contest...bonehead.

Well update,(since I have been posting, but in another forum) I went out over the weekend and made a couple of mock scrapes around some good stand locations. Walked another 50yrds and found a Natural scrape already made. Made a doe bleat and heard a MONSTER feedback from a buck. I am hoping it is that 11 pointer that I have been tracking. If it is the 8 or the other 10 that will do. Anytime I can harvest an 8 I am more than pleased. Alot of traffic and alot of does in the area makes for some good breeding ground for the bucks.
I am indeed excited...!
Old 10-19-2004, 08:19 AM

ORIGINAL: bowhuntinoh

here he is guys i cant read my own righting he was 55 3/8

Way to go MAN!!!!! That will definitely help us out!!! Can't wait to drag mine in. Haven't started seriously hunting yet...only setting the boobytraps!!!!
I don't start serious until this weekend!!!
Old 10-19-2004, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm still not seeing many legal bucks here in my area. In fact only 1 legal buck so far this season. Lots of younger ones though. I have an extra 2 days off this weekend and I'm going to be on some new property so I hope my luck will change.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:47 AM

good luck jeramyk
Old 10-19-2004, 07:44 PM

that little buck sure taste good but he wasnt what i was after we were set up on some does that feed in the field i thought he was a doe i dont evn buck hunt till the last week of october well i hope my buddy gets a shot at the buck ive been watching hes still there seen his tracks last sat
Old 10-21-2004, 03:10 AM

Congrats!! Good to see our team on the board!! I'm heading out this weekend to my Wt stand, lots of snow up here already so I can't wait

2 feet of snow right now, and 2 weeks ago it was +20 degrees Celsius (Sorry don't know the coversion, but maybe around 70 F) Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Alberta just wait 5 minutes LOL

Heres my buck (Will have my Bow next year for my Mulie...and maybe Moose, but I think its draw only there...even for bow hunters )

and my Moose

Sorry for the "Thunderstick" guys Takes a few years to get drawn, but I will get my WT with my bow

D
Old 10-21-2004, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, awesome pictures aabuck! I'm so jealous! I'd love to live in such an area where I could be able to hunt mulies, moose, elk, bear, etc. Though I'd have a hard time convincing my wife to make the move.

Congrats on the two fine animals.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Rut n Rub" (15) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.