Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread >

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

I need some support...

I got really luck last year and shot a huge buck, you've seen the pics, 180 5/8ths, etc. Well I got my pic in our state magazine as the largest bow kill of 2003 and it was great. The problem is that with all the publicity, now my quiet little farm with huge deer, has got hunting pressure from my neighbors. In a typical year, no bowhunters and 3-5 muzzleloader and gun hunters, but I found out yesterday the my neighboring farm has 2 bowhunters, one of which took big 8 in the first week of the season, and 4 gun hunters, along with two other farms in the close proximity that has another 5-8 hunters on them. So my hunting pressure has increased and I'm afraid my nice protected travel corridors that allowed big bucks to get to my property are being hunted. I know, I'm whining and I don't have it as bad as most, I know. Just I loved having it to myself. I've seen more and more bucks, just no quality shooters, yet. I'll have to put my time in during the rut and prior to gun opener in mid november. And the other thing is that I'm selective and try to only take true mature deer, which now I loose control of, because I don't know the other hunters. If they were selective, then possibly we all win, but I heard way too many blasts this past weekend to think they were selective, which also is a downer.

Anyhow, just had to get that out. I'm kinda bummed that all that publicity pulled in more hunters, almost makes me wish I'd kept to myself. Anyhow, lesson learned.

Kelly
Old 10-18-2004, 04:34 PM
Dominant Buck

I have to say I feel your pain but then again your not on my team. I believe your on the team Talk Smack. No seriously, you have to think one will slip through. Just remember more preasure pushes them into thicker cover. PMA can go a long way. Good luck. I'm sure your monster wants a friend to hang out on the wall with.
Old 10-18-2004, 05:38 PM

Well guys,

Tonight was a joke. I headed out at about 3:00 to get in my stand. There was no wind, it was fairly cool outside, and the sky was over-cast. Perfect day to be in the stand. Well, after about half an hour in stand, it started sprinkling, then raining. I figured "when this shower ends, deer activity is gonna be awsome"... well, it kept raining and raining. I spent about 3 hours getting rained on without seeing a deer!
Old 10-22-2004, 03:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm taking Nov 1 and 2 off work to hunt all day both days. The bucks are starting to show signs now here.

I'm predicting 140" score on Nov 1 for ILNYPAKY-EH!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 06:11 AM
Fork Horn

I called cleo this weekend and she confirmed that prediction Hazcon...

now as far as the rest of us... we are gonna have to work a little harder. i have my new scent drag ready to go. things are starting top pick up here im starting to see more 6 pointers and more sign up here as well. although this weekend will not be that good for deer as it will be slightly warmer than it was the previous two weels.

good luck team ILNYPAKY-EH! shoot something big for me
Old 10-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

well guys i hope i can come through , i have been told by the DR i have MONO so i can stay home for a while from school and now have weekends and nights to hunt all the time .... I dont feel sick or nething tho , but they insist that i have it , and im going to explode soon from not being able to play hockey , but my parents r jsut being stubborn i think!

So i will be out pretty much everyday this week and the rut is only a few days away from being good here , so i hope to report back with something to show!

Saw a nice booner 8 PT saturday while shotgun hunting for a doe with my JR license , but couldnt take him since it was doe only , but i plan on slammin him this week!
Old 10-25-2004, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Getting closer guys.

I had a beauty of a 10 pointer about 70-80 yards away last night. He didn't like the tractor that was working a nearby field and turned and headed the other way.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just want to appologize for not replying in a while,been real busy with work,my young guys hockey and hunting.I have been out a quite a bit lately,but not seeing anything i am interested in yet.I am sure it will get better though.Next week is the opener of rifle season and i'll be gone for the week with the guys.I will be back in the woods when rifle season is over trying to get the big guy(wish me luck)
I was just wondering where Rack Attack has been,havent seen him on in a while lately.
I hope everyone is having fun and i wish you all luck.The rut will be kicking in around the middle of november.I am seeing alot of scrapes and rubs now,but the best is yet to come
Old 10-28-2004, 02:22 PM

ILNYPAKY-EH
DJFHKWJLHRWEJREW
ERTERT;ELRTKGE;RG

ERTWOPRKLEWKR;LWKERL;KWE
FKL;SDKF;LSDKF
Old 10-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

WTF?

outa no where.... does any one speak E-TARD? i dont have the capacity to even bother looking all that up....

besides i have to get out to my stand right after work... 20 minute drive in 5 minutes

Quick Reply: Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.