Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Teams For 2004 Whitetail/Mule Deer Contest!!! >

Teams For 2004 Whitetail/Mule Deer Contest!!!

Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Teams For 2004 Whitetail/Mule Deer Contest!!!

Old 08-23-2004, 05:08 PM

Default RE: Teams For 2004 Deer Contest!!!

Team 18
Swampdawg
Josh keller
Cloud 9,MN
Jimpok61
Kbacon
IL-Cornfed
Blacktalon
LittleIndian
Rob/PA bowyer
Odoal1973
Go team 18. I drew a tag for Iowa this year. Gonna be up there Nov 8-14th. Also hunting west Texas some. Hopefully I'll bag a muy grande to help our team out. My uncle has been trying to watch where the bruisers are entering and leaving the corn fields for me. Let's get it on!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have no reason to place myself on a special team , it jsut so happened that my name came out with those.... i dont know anyone on here , for all i know i could have pulled a 12 yearold kid that never shot a bow b4 in his life .... so if the cheating issue is a concern , id like to see someone else take the time and draw new teams......

so if anyone wants to , be my guest .... but there isnt much to win here so the need to cheat or "STACK " one team is a little childish to be accused of.... comeon guys i mean i did put buckmagnet on it
Old 08-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

No complaints here. Thanks for doing this, should be fun to see the results. Good luck everyone
Old 08-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

to answer questions of puttin teams together , i put every single name into a brown paper bag , including my own.... i then selected 10 names totally at random , and wrote the names and # on a piece of paper , after all teams were picked , i then put them on here .....

it just so happened that some teams , mine included got more NAME hunters then some of the other teams , there was nothing to do , its not like i looked , and there wasnt a way to rig it .... and no desire to cheat as there isnt anything at stake here other then some clout among the board!!!
Old 08-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

Doublelung55

No complaints here and thank you for all the trouble

Team #15
lets get to know each other. Iam from West central IL. and we have alot of good bucks here hope i can put one on the score board

[email protected]

Old 08-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

I'm certain that no one was serious about any inappropriateness (that word has a lot of letters in it, I hope I don't have to type again..ever. not even sure if it's a real word) in the teams selection. After all being a hunter is about ethics and integrity, right? And if there is a 12 year old kid out there and he takes what he does seriously, then I hope he's on my team. I'm proud to be a member of team #10 (name still pending). Speaking of team, where's my team mates? Who are you and where are you from? (if I had a dime for everytime I heard those words said to me)

and drstalker I hope you will be sharing some gps coordinates with me, after all, us bein' neighbors and such, well almost cousins I figure

I'll be huntin' in Ogle county and hopefully some in Will county with a member from another team (tryin' to infiltrate the opposing ranks)

Now let's get on to the task at hand...Let's get some bucks!
oh yeah...Let's get a name!..and....uh....and THEN let's get some bucks!
Old 08-23-2004, 06:16 PM

Yea, thanks for putting this together. We appreciate it DBL Lung! I agree, No way to cheat if you don't know the members. Can we get some official rules posted? Anyway, Thanks again.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:44 PM

As many have said, thanks for getting this together!! It's going to be fun.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Your check is in the mail. Thank you for stacking team 8.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for putting the teams together DL. All I have to say is that Team 5 has alot of diversity. All beware of team 5. Looks like a helluva team!

Quick Reply: Teams For 2004 Whitetail/Mule Deer Contest!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.