Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Anything on the New Ravin Crossbow? >

Anything on the New Ravin Crossbow?

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Anything on the New Ravin Crossbow?

Old 05-04-2017, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking Anything on the New Ravin Crossbow?

Been eating about the new technology of the Ravin crossbow. Seems really nice and love the cock and decoct mechanism!!! The price is a little high, but may be worth it. Not sure of the claims of accuracy out to 100 yds though!

Any other thoughts???
Old 05-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mount that crossbow in a good gun rest on a solid bench or table. Add levels to the crossbow and gun rest. A good quality variable scope and use the same arrow and no wind, there should be no problem.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by littlearrow
Mount that crossbow in a good gun rest on a solid bench or table. Add levels to the crossbow and gun rest. A good quality variable scope and use the same arrow and no wind, there should be no problem.
You need to watch their video. All crossbows can shoot out to 100 yds but not reliable accuracy.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Spike

Packed with innovation and built in the USA, the new Ravin Crossbow has been put through the paces to ensure that every element of the bow works in concert with every other part. No stone has been left unturned in the development. We looked at the basic premise of a crossbow and sought out ways to not just improve what is on the market today, but rather reinvent how a crossbow works. The result is this hard-hitting, super-accurate hunting machine.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:28 AM
Typical Buck

cant afford it ! I could buy a lot of beef for the price
Old 06-18-2017, 08:58 PM
Spike

I will buy new crossbow. Please help me choose a good crossbow in the link https://hunthacks.com/best-crossbow/

Last edited by daniel14121976; 08-09-2017 at 07:17 PM.