Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Illuminated nocks >

Illuminated nocks

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Illuminated nocks

Old 07-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just bought my first illuminated arrows. Don't have them in my hand and can't remember the name. I bought five arrows that had the nocks installed and they work just fine. I got them because I am tired of loosing arrows in the woods.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Spike

If buying the Luminocks make sure it is the new ones that have a replaceable battery. They are said to be superior to the older style and much more reliable. Most of the guys I have seen buying them are going direct to the Luminock website to order to make certain they are getting the new style.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by robertyb
If buying the Luminocks make sure it is the new ones that have a replaceable battery. They are said to be superior to the older style and much more reliable. Most of the guys I have seen buying them are going direct to the Luminock website to order to make certain they are getting the new style.
Didn't realize this about the arrow nocks. thought they all had replaceable batteries. Thanks pal.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

After using a lighted nock several years ago I don't want to shoot another deer with them. I can see my POI plus it make finding bolts sooo much easier!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Exclamation

Originally Posted by xbowbarry
After using a lighted nock several years ago I don't want to shoot another deer with them. I can see my POI plus it make finding bolts sooo much easier!
I am totally confused! Why in hell would you not want something that is aS good as you say???
Old 08-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Spike

Lumenok shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt9pU...eature=related
Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Spike

The Firenocks are $21 apiece!!??

http://www.firenock.com/main.php?page=Productfitchart
Old 08-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just picked up a 3 pack of Easton Tracer Nock arrows at this point I'm not impressed . i like the way they turn on and off .what i don't like is the way they make my broad headed arrows fly. in 40 yd its as much as 8'' from were a non Tracer Nock's POI.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Ive been useing the Burt coyote lumenoks for a few years now...their the best on the market.I'm shooting Eastonpower bolts and Rage broadheads and the POI is deadon.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HONKERS
Ive been using the Burt coyote lumenoks for a few years now...their the best on the market.I'm shooting Eastonpower bolts and Rage broadheads and the POI is deadon.
by chance do you know the model number on the Burt coyote lumenoks package ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.