Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Grim Reaper xbow razor cuts >

Grim Reaper xbow razor cuts

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Grim Reaper xbow razor cuts

Old 12-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Grim Reaper xbow razor cuts

I got my first crossbow last year and have taken 2 bucks and a doe with it using Grim Reaper xbow 100g heads. I can't believe the destruction these things produce. The buck I shot this year left a exit hole that looked like a shot gun blast. The ribs were just destroyed with a hole the size of my fist through it.

The problem I am having is trying to find them. The last buck broke a blade off and the B.P. here has stopped carrying them. Do any of yall have a good web based company that still has them. After my success with em I really don't want to switch. They are also the only head I have found that truely shoots just like my field points all the way out to 50 yards.

Thanks

Here is a pic of the buck and doe I took this year with em. I wish I took one of the exit. This shows the entry wound on the buck though.
Attached Thumbnails Grim Reaper xbow razor cuts-2011-deer-resized.jpg  

Last edited by kellyguinn; 12-03-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Nobody using grims on here or has any info?
Old 12-07-2011, 05:34 AM
Spike

Haven't bought any yet, but thinking about trying some. Especially since all I hear are positive reviews. Try this http://shop.eaglearchery.com/browse.....html?AFF=BASE
Old 12-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

I used the Grim Reaper this year for the first time. I shot a bobcat and absolutely drilled it right thru the boiler room and we hardly found any blood. The fur may have soaked up the blood but the exit hole was not near what I expected. The cat ran about 60-70 yards before expiring which is way too far for that size game.
I have heard good reports on this head however and may still try one on a deer.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Spike

I use the same broadheads.....awesome.....

they are available at Keystonecountrystore.com.......

38.99/3 pack

you can also buy them directly from Grim reaper