Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wicked Ridge Crossbows >

Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Old 12-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Spike

Default Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Anyone have a Wicked Ridge Invader ? I almost bought a Barnett quad400 but after reading about all the problems I changed my mind. Anyone have some info on the budget 10 points?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by coca_colaguy23
Anyone have a Wicked Ridge Invader ? I almost bought a Barnett quad400 but after reading about all the problems I changed my mind. Anyone have some info on the budget 10 points?
You can take this for what it's worth. I'm new to cross bows. I purchased a WR Invader after doing much research. I didn't once read anything bad about this x bow. The parent company Ten Point I was told by many, customer service was second to none. I was impressed with my Invader. After putting it together(which was very easy) I quickly was zeroed in. The scope that came with it works great. I do where glasses and have problems seeing multiple dots, but that's me and not the scope. I'm thinking about putting on a regular 4 power cross hair type scope on it. I'm using Gold tip Laser II 20" arrows with 125Gr Muzzy broad heads and I am very confident out to 40 yards with this weapon. Like I said I'm new to this sport, but I would and will recommend this X bow to anyone. I'm very pleased with mine. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the Accu draw string ****er that comes with this is outstanding.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by coca_colaguy23
Call Wyvern Creations 603 659 0575 best prices and service around.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't use a crossbow much until the very late season where we hunt in some very close spots in suburbia with minimal cover and standing and drawing are extremely tough. Since it's an occasional tool for me, sinking big $$ into one just doesnt make sense.

After reading the tests on 10 xbows in Outdoor life, I caught a WR warrior at Cabelas in the bargain cave for $270.
It lacks the acudraw 52 which I just had my local shop order.

Very nice shooting bow. So far I'm very pleased. The trigger is very impressive for the money and far better than my Horton Legend. Had her dialed in in no time and look forward to ventilating a few whitetails after christmas when our late season kicks in
Old 12-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Spike

Default no hits o 10 point

bass pro has a killer deal on a parker 1751lb 330 ftps few notches up from a buckbuster
Old 12-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Spike

call wyvern creations, and get you a WR Invader! Best crossbow for your money.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:06 AM
Spike

Well I got my Wicked Ridge Invader yesterday , Ordered it from Wvern Creations got an excellent deal and couldnt be happier with them !!!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on yer new CB i hope you have many days of enjoyable shooting ahead.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is it cheaper calling Wyvern than just ordering on line? I don't hear well but if it saves me money, I don't mind sruggling through a sales process.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dave maynot be the cheapest but he has very good prices & knows a good amount about CB's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.