Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow scope

Old 01-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valentine
but I think they'll have those crossbows up to $1200, ...Deleted by CalHunter...
You can only ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 06-06-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Insulting another member
Old 01-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I apologize, I should have said..............Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 06-06-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Insulting another member
Old 01-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I prefer this one, It still works should the batteries die.

http://www.tenpointcrossbows.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=92
Old 01-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Huntr2
I dont care for Red Dots, just imagine a cold morning and the battery decides to not work. Reticles of some type is whats best in my opinion.
I agree with Huntr2 too. Reticle scope is the best choice with your crossbow.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Cossack
Sorry can't agree. Red dots in general lack magnification making precise shooting difficult beyond 20 yards. Have to depend on a tiny battery to function, leave it on overnight won't be hunting in the morning. Limited field of view since ocular lens is small. Had several of this particular brand, all went bad. POS!!!
Thats just silly. You must have magnification past 20 yards. come on. I agree though. Red dots are unreliable.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Foxhunter80
Thats just silly. You must have magnification past 20 yards. come on.
May just help you from mistakinly shooting a BB instead of a Doe in low light conditions.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Valentine
but I think they'll have those crossbows up to $1200, ...Deleted by CalHunter...

And what gives you the right or ability to disparage other hunters. To busy trying to get people to believe you are the elite and it is your way or nothing. Thank the lord you do not represent the common hunter. ...Deleted by CalHunter... In the meantime many hunters will enjoy hunting not only with a crossbow but any other legal weapon they chose with out your input. Dang snobs. Hate every one of them

Last edited by CalHunter; 06-06-2011 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Insulting another member
Old 06-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

A complaint was submitted about one of the posts in this topic. After reviewing all of the posts, several were edited for rules violations (specifically # 2 & 8). Please review and follow the HuntingNet rules as further violations will result in warnings, temporary suspension and up to a permanent ban if the violations continue. You're welcome to discuss, argue and even disagree about issues but you are not allowed to insult other members or engage in flame wars. If you have any questions, please PM me.

CalHunter
Old 06-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Spike

well done...thank you