Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Best Prices for CBs on the Internet >

Best Prices for CBs on the Internet

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Best Prices for CBs on the Internet

Old 08-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by awshucks
Be careful out there, it can be a cruel world. Having been lulled into complacency by the excellent return policies of places like Cabelas and Sportsmans Guide, I once wanted to try a new xbow.

The day before the UPS truck was due, I found out this particular box store had a 'no-refund' store credit only policy.

While I rarely return a purchase, I prefer the option.
if you have the right credit card you will be protected. as long as you can prove you shipped it back or never received it. i ordered recently from the man venture. had my price quotes instantly. my last 2 orders shipped fast and lets just say ive yet to see there prices beat and some items just went up a few dollars over the last month.they seem to be just an internet store front with a good rep. for instance i aint gonna pay 850$ for something i can get for a little over 600$ my loyalty is with my wallet. if something breaks it goes back to the factory. ive been bittered with my local sports shops having attitudes behind the counters and crazy overloaded prices. the internet can be your friend.with credit protection and things like paypal the sellers have more to worry about.

Last edited by liquidorange; 08-24-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

wyvern creations!!! He's a great guy to deal with and does a ton of volume and gives really good discounts.