Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Texas Crossbow Hunters Club >

Texas Crossbow Hunters Club

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Texas Crossbow Hunters Club

Old 07-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default Texas Crossbow Hunters Club

Hi All,

I am one of the founding members of the Texas Crossbow Hunter's Club (we started a few months back). We are first and foremost a group of crossbow enthusiasts. But we are not hunter agnostic, which means if its legal we like it. This can be rifle, other bow types any other legal hunting means. We want to promote crossbows, but also all hunting. Just get people outdoors. We are in the process of building members, so I would ask you to PM me if you would like our website. Also, if you include your email address I will send you an email with an attachment of our most recent newsletter. If you are a rancher/outfitter that is pro-crossbow we would love to hear from you and have you as a member. We are building a database of pro hunting places in Texas that allow crossbows and would love to have you listed with us. We are looking for members that want to write stories about their hunts (doesn't have to be a crossbow, but those get first listing). This posting is not to say are crossbows good or bad, this is to welcome all to our group and hope you decide to become members.

JakeinTX