Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wyvern Creations >

Wyvern Creations

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wyvern Creations

Old 03-21-2010, 05:47 AM
Spike

Thumbs up

well i been looking for a place for all my needs with my Excalibur Crossbow having two kids 2 and 3 years old i don't have time two take a hour ride to the bow shop looking at Wyvern Creations site it has every thing i will need there just order me STS Crossbow Stabilizer to day and i will be soon be calling him for some help on some custom crossbow arrows for my Equinox
Old 03-21-2010, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

His service is second to none,why he's #1 in my book!
Old 03-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Spike

well Wyvern Creations got my sts to me fast didn't think it would be here so fast just taking a fast look at it looks like i may have to cut the back of the rubber bumpers to make them fit they are a bit to long with the rod out lol then cut the rod to fit
Old 04-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Spike

this is my first post here...but anyone who's been around the other crossbow forums out here have seen my name before. I'm the same one from crossbownation, crossbowforum, and newjerseycrossbow. I've never done business with Wyvern, but everyone I know who has dealt with him has been satisfied. I got 'edited' on CN for using his (Wyvern) name in a post....I still find that strange....

by the way...happy to be here..
Old 04-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to have you,you can speak freely over here,the truth is
what it is,some people have trouble handling that,I have a
shop about a mile from the house,cant even come close to
Wyverns customer service,enjoy here, there are a lot of great
people here!
Old 04-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by briarpatch
this is my first post here...but anyone who's been around the other crossbow forums out here have seen my name before. I'm the same one from crossbownation, crossbowforum, and newjerseycrossbow. I've never done business with Wyvern, but everyone I know who has dealt with him has been satisfied. I got 'edited' on CN for using his (Wyvern) name in a post....I still find that strange....

by the way...happy to be here..
Welcome to the forum. Same thing happened to me on CN... remember they also have a store, selling the same stuff as Wyvern. No problem... just have to remember where I am before any posts re: where to buy

BTW, I've purchased 4 bows from David (Wyvern).. top notch service, very knowledgeable.. and willing to help. Wish he was local, so I could just walk into his shop, but I've never had a problem reaching him by email or phone.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Spike

Default Loyal Wyvern Customer here!!

I ordered a Tenpoint Turbo XLT from Wyvern two days ago. I checked the order today and it was not processed yet. I was concerned that I may have given him the wrong credit card number or the product was on back order or something like that. I sent David an email through his site and he called my house IMMEDIATELY! I am currently offshore on a drilling rig so I wasn't able to take the call, my wife took the call. David called and was very apolgetic and told my wife that he was going to take care of it right away and send me some free stuff (I won't mention what it is) and that he was very sorry but it has been one of those weeks from helll (I completely understand). My wife kept telling me how apologetic he was and how nice he was over the phone...(my wife won't normally go on about something like that, but she just kept telling me how apologetic and nice he was).

Dave, you made some brownie point with my wife.... You have a loyal cutomer here buddy!!

All I can say is Wyvern's has my business from here on out! If he can make my wife happy about me ordering a $900.00 crossbow...He's got my business.

Thanks David!! I will probably be calling you to order a soft case for my Xbow before long.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Spike

rt_con,coyote170....thank you for the welcome.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for understanding
"week from Hell" is an understatement ...you bow is on its way to you....let us know how you like it and thanks again

Wyvern
Old 04-16-2010, 06:07 AM
Spike

I called Wyverns yesterday too ask some questions about a bow and kit I wanted, he took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions completely, I am going to order the bow and kit today. Just from speaking with him I have confidence that he will provide an "TRULY OUTSTANDING" customer experience. I will post back after I receive my stuff and let ya know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.