HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   Tenpoint under 500 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/313300-tenpoint-under-500-a.html)

Huntr2 12-24-2009 09:20 AM

Tenpoint under 500

It looks like from another site tenpoint is going to have a crossbow under 500.00. What a price point.

awshucks 12-24-2009 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Buckeyefootball (Post 3538139)
It looks like from another site tenpoint is going to have a crossbow under 500.00. What a price point.

This has nada to do w/ 10 pt, I think they are a fine company w/ quality products and once drove 5 hrs one way to meet Randy Wood and shoot a few shots from their bows.

Since you seem to have become the town crier on new products coming out, I'm going to share a quote from a well known person in the xbow industry. He was also not referring to a 10 pt.

Ready? I'm gonna type this real slow.

"It's not how well it shoots, it's how long it shoots well"

coyote170 12-24-2009 12:22 PM

Very well said,I remember that from a few years ago!:barmy:

Huntr2 12-24-2009 02:51 PM

[QUOTE=awshucks;3538304]This has nada to do w/ 10 pt, I think they are a fine company w/ quality products and once drove 5 hrs one way to meet Randy Wood and shoot a few shots from their bows.

Since you seem to have become the town crier on new products coming out, I'm going to share a quote from a well known person in the xbow industry. He was also not referring to a 10 pt.

The information comes from Tenpoint on there forum. I am just sharing good news as others do when they here a good thing.To many bad things going on,just like to here the good things as Im sure many others do. Have a Merry Christmas.

smokepolehall 12-24-2009 03:26 PM

Buckeyefootball, ok i will bite! Tell me about this new CB company under Ten PT ? How many CB's they are going to have, what type, weight of them, how fast, how wide?

coyote170 12-24-2009 04:14 PM

Mike,dont get yourself in trouble talking to him,DaGriz is
gone for speaking up for what a lot of people believe,its
not worth the hassel,he's right no matter how wrong he
is,everybodys opinon is important but no one has the
right to jam it down someone else's throat.Its a waste
of time with this person.

Huntr2 12-24-2009 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by smokepolehall (Post 3538464)
Buckeyefootball, ok i will bite! Tell me about this new CB company under Ten PT ? How many CB's they are going to have, what type, weight of them, how fast, how wide?

Go to crossbownation,general discussion,Wicked Ridge thread, put out by TenPoint crossbows. Its just information put out by Tenpoint. Its just the they-Tenpoint has let Crossbownation know about their new product. It says 16 years to develepe. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

coyote170 12-24-2009 05:07 PM

Like I said!;)

awshucks 12-25-2009 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Buckeyefootball (Post 3538531)
Go to crossbownation,general discussion,Wicked Ridge thread, put out by TenPoint crossbows. Its just information put out by Tenpoint. Its just the they-Tenpoint has let Crossbownation know about their new product. It says 16 years to develop. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Yer a trip, bud! Why not just go to 10 pt's forum and see what's up? Did you know they have one even? I'm a member, so they'll let anyone join, lol.:s2:

Pick another name and go for it!:s2:

JOE PA 12-25-2009 11:59 AM

Price Point?

I don't really know who came up with the term "price point", but I for one find it very annoying. I think I first read it in Peterson's Bowhunting or some other mag like that. Dunno?