Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

snow

Old 12-22-2009, 06:03 AM
Spike

Dagriz,coyote,

Ive been reading these forums on and off for the past year. Both of you have to be the saddest most pathetic keyboard warriors I have ever seen. It is easy to sit behind your computer on your (probobly morbidly obese) rear and talk all the smack both of you do.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the forum,theres more to the story then you are
aware of,not obese,ride hunt and tell the facts like they are
have a nice day and again welcome to the forum.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Spike

I see both of you posting on all the crossbow forums all the time. Its pathetic that this is what you do with your time. All you do is bash other members and bash the crossbow companys you dont like. Id put money on the fact that you wouldnt say half the things you say on here to someones face. Both of you are just bored and lonely old men that have nothing better to do with your time than sit on your computers and complain.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Banned

Jamesa21b

Any time, any place I will tell you , Buckeye or anyone else the same things I say on here. You should learn the facts before you open your speak. You are letting your arse overload your mouth. I'll be glad to show you what I'm all about! You should be careful what you bet money on as you will certainly lose.