Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
parker and wyvern creations customer service >

parker and wyvern creations customer service

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

parker and wyvern creations customer service

Old 12-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Spike

Default parker and wyvern creations customer service

i just wanted to give a big thumbs up to dave at wyvern creations and parker for their excellent customer service.i bought a cyclone from dave it had a little finish issue in the camo on the side of the rail he set everything up with parker i shipped it to parker and 4 days later i had my a new rail and assembly kit at my door.my buddy has a cyclone that had what appeared to be a cracked limb took it to our local shop and they put on new complete front section limbs,cams,string and cable under warranty.he had the cb back in 3 days,couldnt be happier keep up the good work,thats what seperates the great companies from the so-so companies not goin to say any names
Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am glad to hear you got great service on yer CB's.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:52 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by turk1270
i just wanted to give a big thumbs up to dave at wyvern creations and parker for their excellent customer service.i bought a cyclone from dave it had a little finish issue in the camo on the side of the rail he set everything up with parker i shipped it to parker and 4 days later i had my a new rail and assembly kit at my door.my buddy has a cyclone that had what appeared to be a cracked limb took it to our local shop and they put on new complete front section limbs,cams,string and cable under warranty.he had the cb back in 3 days,couldnt be happier keep up the good work,thats what seperates the great companies from the so-so companies not goin to say any names
I think you should give him a hug too! LOL!
David is great to deal with and he really does care that you are happy!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

X2