Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Returned Horton, Bought Ten Point >

Returned Horton, Bought Ten Point

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Returned Horton, Bought Ten Point

Old 10-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Spike

Thats all im saying im not here to bash anyones xbow prefferences! Were all here because of one thing, we all love to hunt! I can see where the guy was upset i would be too, buy a brand new xbow and theres a problem, hell i woulda took it back too! But to say it was the dial a range its to ancient etc is not right its been used for yrs because its been proven to work. saying it cant handle the recoil? My simmons xbow scope been on my express for 3yrs and no problems at all, but to each his own. Peace fellow hunters
Old 10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Spike

I love my 10 POINT!
Old 10-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Spike

then the xbow wasnt bad just the scope right, i have heard that tenpoint bloes a lot of arms or they break or crack
Old 10-25-2009, 03:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by toormshk
then the xbow wasnt bad just the scope right, i have heard that tenpoint bloes a lot of arms or they break or crack
Where ever you heard the bull crap is totally wrong. It's Barnett crossbows that have all the breaking problems. Ten Point crosbow are one of the absolute best you can buy!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DaGriz
Where ever you heard the bull crap is totally wrong. It's Barnett crossbows that have all the breaking problems. Ten Point crosbow are one of the absolute best you can buy!!!
X2 and 10-4 on the BULL CRAP