Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am glad yer not hurt, i hear of this brand failing alot! we tell ppl but they keep buying. that company just keeps right-on building more to fail. they gey their/your money
Old 10-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

at least you are okay, but what a piece of crap
Old 10-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Banned

There are several here who try to warn people about Barnetts, there are those of us who come right out and say what a P.O.S. Barnetts are and list examples and facts confirming that they are junk.

Then we have twits, idiots, fools and Bozos who advocate what a good quality crossbow Barnett makes, how they have turned things around, what good customer service they have and the price point to performance is so good! DUH!! All this crap is 100% opposite of what is really happening with Barnett , yet people believe this hype and continue to buy Barnett junk. Makes me wonder!!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

there should be a warning sticker on every Barnett CB box saying buyer beware of the risk of bodily injury if shot!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Spike

Been there. Done that. Twice! Move on to a different make. All you will get from a problem CB is flintching everytime you shoot it. Along with a deep lost of confidence in its preformance. I sure wish I would have found this place BEFORE I MADE my first purchase!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:37 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DaGriz
There are several here who try to warn people about Barnetts, there are those of us who come right out and say what a P.O.S. Barnetts are and list examples and facts confirming that they are junk.

Then we have twits, idiots, fools and Bozos who advocate what a good quality crossbow Barnett makes, how they have turned things around, what good customer service they have and the price point to performance is so good! DUH!! All this crap is 100% opposite of what is really happening with Barnett , yet people believe this hype and continue to buy Barnett junk. Makes me wonder!!
Wow this dude seems to have an agenda, what are you the one man crusade against Barnett crossbows?? lifes gotta be boring, huh. what do you do cruise this forum looking for Barnett threads just so you can jump in and start a bashin. what did you work for Barnett and get fired or something??
if you hate the brand so much just don't own one and shoot what you want.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Fork Horn

Sits in Trees, your right you give a brand a try if it doesnt work for you their are many good brands to choose from. Their should be good deals out there since the new models will start coming out. Buckeyefootball
Old 10-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sits in trees
Wow this dude seems to have an agenda, what are you the one man crusade against Barnett crossbows?? lifes gotta be boring, huh. what do you do cruise this forum looking for Barnett threads just so you can jump in and start a bashin. what did you work for Barnett and get fired or something??
Once you have one blow up in your face it tends to make
a person a little gun shy,been there dont want to see it
happen to anyone else,thats why I speak out against them.
Seems to be happening more and more with these bows.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

Any new bow is going to go thru a "shake down" period. You can beat up prototypes all you want, but that will not gaurentee that the production models will hold up. The issue I see is that there is WAY too much limb on these bows for what the rest of the frame is able to handle. In their quest to make a cheap, fast bow, Barnett made a handgrenade. If the Preditor was built to shoot say 325fps there would be alot less issues. You want to go fast, you better have a chassis that can handle it and that means you will not be able to make it to hit a $400 price point. Either slow it down to what the bow can handle, or build it right so it stays together and charge accordingly. The people who want 375fps but dont want to pay for it need to get a grip and either step up and pay for a quality bow, or deal with a slower bow that will hold together for the price they want to pay...Or get a big box of bandaids...

Wyvern
Old 10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sits in trees
Dam right I have an agenda! I will post as many times and as much as I can against Barnett to try to tell people to stay away from them. Life isn't boring when I see posts from arseholes who support Barnett or critisize my campaign to tell people they are making a serious mistake by even considering a Barnett. Never worked for Barnett, retired from L.E. I seen too many Barnett's blow up and what can happen to people when they do.
It's not about hating the brand, it's about caring for future and present bowhunters who could, and will get hurt by having a Barnett blow up .
It's also about responding to comments like yours and other people that are utterly assinine, foolish and unintelligent!

Last edited by DaGriz; 10-07-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.