Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Problem solvers needed. Including Randy Wood >

Problem solvers needed. Including Randy Wood

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Problem solvers needed. Including Randy Wood

Old 09-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default Problem solvers needed. Including Randy Wood

I have a Tenpoint Titan. [pre- accudraw!!!! that is important to my problem] My neighbor tore his bicep and cannot shoot his bow. He has had surgery but can't handle the forward lunge of his bow when it is shot. [grip hand] He is recovering well but is in danger of missing the first part of the season. I need a way for him to **** my Titan without using his injured arm to pull the string. Any ideas??? I would appreciate any help.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

Add on an Accudraw....there is a black plastic cover over the hole in the stock for the crank system. It is abit over $200.00, but it is the best around and later on when he heals if he wants you can take it off, put back on the caps and sell it..
Wyvern
Old 09-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Typical Buck

Nope, can't do it. My Titan is pre- accudraw. It doesn't have the black plastic cover. It is a solid butt stock. Thanks for the input though.

Last edited by standsleeper; 09-15-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

The instructions come with a template so you can drill the holes. You need a large hole saw, but other than that it is not a bad job
Wyvern
Old 09-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Saw it done at a archery shop in the Bluff looked pretty
easy they let me watch when they did it!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Typical Buck

got it done for a little over 10 bucks. 2 pulleys, 1 lenght of 5/16 nylon rope, and one heavy duty rubber bungey strap + some junk from my garage. I used rubber tubing for the point where the rope goes over the butt stock, and liquid tight nonmetalic tubing for the handle. I made a loop out of the rope with the pulleys on either side of the handle. I used the hooks off of the bungey to hook the string. Once I got the length of the rope right, it worked like a dream.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by standsleeper
got it done for a little over 10 bucks. 2 pulleys, 1 lenght of 5/16 nylon rope, and one heavy duty rubber bungey strap + some junk from my garage. I used rubber tubing for the point where the rope goes over the butt stock, and liquid tight nonmetalic tubing for the handle. I made a loop out of the rope with the pulleys on either side of the handle. I used the hooks off of the bungey to hook the string. Once I got the length of the rope right, it worked like a dream.
Any pictures?