Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
MK250A1W cable saver problem >

MK250A1W cable saver problem

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

MK250A1W cable saver problem

Old 09-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Spike

Default MK250A1W cable saver problem

Hi, I have a crossbow MK250A1W of Man Kung where after a few times shooting the cable saver shoot out his place. Does anyone know a solution so this does not happen? I'm new to this sport but hope that someone has the solution.

the picture of the cable saver is another crossbow but I had no picture available

Sorry for my bad Englisch but my language is Dutch

Last edited by Eduard; 09-12-2009 at 02:56 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:26 AM
Spike

Wink try to...

The picture above is from a TenPoint Stealth X2

(( I guees I know where it comes from... :-) ))

As you can see the cable saver has a slot so that as it moves back and forward it is kept in place

I have not seen any crossbow like your one but I guess you may build a cable saver saver yourself starting from a piece of teflon (hardware stores may carrry it) in order to make it work correctly in the cable slot...

my 2 cents
Mirko
Old 09-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Spike

Spirko Thanks for the response. I thought the problem was much coming and that there was an easier solution than making my self.

The TAC-15 Tactical is a crossbow that I would like to have. But unfortunately there is not to arrive in the Netherlands and expensive when you have to pay import from America. ;-)

Last edited by Eduard; 09-12-2009 at 10:33 AM.