Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Opinions on the Ten Point Phantom >

Opinions on the Ten Point Phantom

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Opinions on the Ten Point Phantom

Old 01-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Opinions on the Ten Point Phantom

I have a chance to trade for a new 10pt Phantom and was wanting some opinions ...I have never owned a 10pt but I know they are quality bows ...I currently shoot a Parker Magnum ...the Phantom is pretty expensive at $1999.00but is it worth the money...if I traded I would not have near that much in it ....any info or opinions would be appreciated.

dd
Old 01-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Opinions on the Ten Point Phantom

DaGriz owns one and a few others here do to. yes its well worth trading for. its a top notch Bow has good speed well built & it would be a win win deal for you.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Smokey thank you for the info .... if the trade takes place I would have about $1400.00 invested and was trying to justify it to myself ...your info helps.

dd
Old 01-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

being honest here if i had the funds i would do just like you as thats a great Bow and nice deal. it has lifetime warranty so thats a big plus! have a good one
Old 01-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

I have a Phantom and I am extremely happy with it. It is superbly accurate. extremely reliable and very well made. If I had tosay one thing derogatory about it is that it is a bit heavy for still hunting. BUT I have the laminated wood stock which is heavier than the synthetic.

If you can get into one for less than retail, and can afford it I would suggest you go for it!It is one helluva a great crossbow!
Old 01-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Griz thank you ...I traded for it today and feel like I got into it worth the money ...now I need to sell my Parker Magnum ....

dd
Old 01-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

The Ten Point is the best cross bow bar none in my opinion and I have shot many of the premium cross bows. Saying this there is one draw back with them and that is they are a tad bit heavier than some. I have bad shoulders and mine is great as long as I am on a stand. If I had to carry it around all day it might be a different story. You will absolutely love this bow and you cannot go wrong with it.

GOOD HUNTING AND SHOOTING!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just realized that this bow did not have a quiver with it ...I bought it new andas a package including the hard case ...6 bolts with broadheads ...scope ....according to the Ten Pont website this package was supposed to include a quiver and a cleaning kit ..I hope that the dealer just overlooked putting it in the case ...I will be calling his this afternoon ...am I right in that the quiver should have been part of the bow?

dd
Old 01-25-2009, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Yes. It should have came with a quiver and a cleaning kit.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

Yes -you should have recieved a tape, hat, cleanimg kit, and Quiver. Are your bolts aluminum? I also traded up for ten point carbon bolts. If you really want some speed - try the carbon bolts.

Quick Reply: Opinions on the Ten Point Phantom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.