Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 The King Of XBOWS >

The King Of XBOWS

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

The King Of XBOWS

Old 01-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Default The King Of XBOWS

Old 01-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The King Of XBOWS

http://www.thecrossbowmansden.com/Home.html
Old 01-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

come on, do tell!
Old 01-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Spike

ya whats the fps on that and poundage?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:07 PM

Yeah..............right[:@] It's as long as my Honda element and by the time you put all the pcs together it will cost you $2,500.00 minimum. Nice conversation piece. I think Pete might have been bored and just had to do something to get folks to look at PSE :-) I spent some time at the PSE booth at the ATA , looking at this thing and it makes a large and heavy Stryker look like a nice "little" hunting crossbow! :-)

BTW, it uses a string loop and string for cocking the thing, plus a whisker biscuit for a rest :-( It also uses a plastic vertical bow type nock. There were 2 arrows lying on the table with broken nocks :-) They need to go back to the drawing board.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

You mean it's not a joke?? Looks like a Barrett 50 caliber with a bow on the end. I'll take the Barrett.That looks like something you would buy if you couldn't buy a gun.
As much as I like my crossbow when the time comes I need something that looks like that just send me a case of .223. rounds.
JK.. It's really nice.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Moonkryket

Yeah..............right[:@] It's as long as my Honda element and by the time you put all the pcs together it will cost you $2,500.00 minimum. Nice conversation piece. I think Pete might have been bored and just had to do something to get folks to look at PSE :-) I spent some time at the PSE booth at the ATA , looking at this thing and it makes a large and heavy Stryker look like a nice "little" hunting crossbow! :-)

BTW, it uses a string loop and string for cocking the thing, plus a whisker biscuit for a rest :-( It also uses a plastic vertical bow type nock. There were 2 arrows lying on the table with broken nocks :-) They need to go back to the drawing board.
the arrows more than likely had broken nocks because they were hitting each other on the target.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

Actually not from what they told me...they were very pointed that these special nocks had to be uses but "every now and then they break anyway". They were making a point of all the shooters not to shoot at the same spot.

Wyvern
Old 01-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

man the no rail concept and using a WB is very interesring....
Old 01-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

the PSE rep chimed in on AT and said they shoot 1" groups at 100 yards..one shop put in an order for 75...

Quick Reply: The King Of XBOWS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.