Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Barnett Predator crossbow >

Barnett Predator crossbow

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Barnett Predator crossbow

Old 12-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Barnett Predator crossbow

excalibur or ten pt. stay away from the rest
Old 12-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

Now there's a quality answer...!
And I'd guess o2 has owned or extenslively shot anything other thAn Excalibur or Ten Point...!
By the way...some words require capital letters!

Mike
Old 12-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

mike van ass-wipe--i have in fact shot 5 different manufact xbows. had problems w/ all but the 2 that i mentioned. HOW'S THAT? im not going to slam any particular mfr. ive encountered problems w/ all but the 2 that i listed
Old 12-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 12-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Spike

Really great posts on my quest for a new crossbow. After vewing froum posts, hunter reviews and talking with manufacturing engineers of 6 companies, I believe I might try the Excalibur Vortex. It has a 200 pound draw weight which means I can use it in Ohio and NC (must have a doctors permission slip in NC for X-Bow - rotator cuff surgery) where I hunt. I like the recurve design (simple) and it is very quite. Thanks much.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

I have the Excalibur Exocet and I have shot my dad's Parker Terminator HP. They are great bows but not quiet. The Exocet is noticeably louder than the Parker. The Excal is a great bow that doesn't need to be brought to a shop for any maintenance and the company stands behind their product.

The best thing that you can do is shoot them for yourself before you buy one.

Bob
Old 12-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Typical Buck

i have the barnett rhino system 4 for 3yrs. now and have never had a problem. still even has the original string(which i will need to finally replace before next yrs. season). it has even fallen 20ft. to the ground once and nothing ever broke on it (just had to re-sight in the scope). eventually i would like to get a new one thats lighter and smaller when i have the $. as to what make and model it will be i'm not sure. i'll just have to test them out for myself.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Spike

some infos and pictures here:

http://www.crossbow-review.com/Revie...MY08_page1.htm

Mirko
Old 02-06-2009, 03:52 PM

hello i got the perdator crossbow i got some video of a 2 deer i got with it i got 5 deer this yr all to gether with it i use 2blade rage broadheads i sent some pic to the rage web site to i i got a epic cam that works good to mount it on top of the scope works good 1 deer i shoot at 70yrs and 1 around 50 i whant to see what it would do it works great iv shoot my crossbow 38 times this yr before deer season started i havent had any troube with mine
Old 02-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

[/quote]
I like the recurve design (simple) and it is very quite.

LOL. Who ever told you that any crossbow is very quiet needs to get there hearing checked

Quick Reply: Barnett Predator crossbow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.