Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

8 point

Old 11-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default 8 point

I got this buck behind my house which I have never saw a deer untill last year and have lived here about 35 years, i shot it from my deck and i have been driving over 100 miles round trip to hunt.

Martin

Old 11-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 8 point

from your deck??!! cant beat that!! congrats!
Old 11-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh Boy! Free Meat, lol. Congrats!
Old 11-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats sometime its nice for it to be so easy. I need a couple of them.. Free meat nice.LOL

Do you really mean you never seen a deer in your backyard. I thought that NC has a real good population of deer. NC is on my short list of states that when my wife and I leave NJ to go farther south after my Mother in law retires in a few years that I want to live. NC has two very important things for me. ONE is Saltwater fishing Tuna stripers bull reds blues dolphin fluke specks with some occasional tarpon. I LOVE my saltwater fishing and NC is where its at. TWO is I thought it was a decent state for hunting. I know its awesome for black bears and thought deer hunting was very good.

Well let me know your thoughts

Brian
Old 11-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 445 supermag

congrats sometime its nice for it to be so easy. I need a couple of them.. Free meat nice.LOL

Do you really mean you never seen a deer in your backyard. I thought that NC has a real good population of deer. NC is on my short list of states that when my wife and I leave NJ to go farther south after my Mother in law retires in a few years that I want to live. NC has two very important things for me. ONE is Saltwater fishing Tuna stripers bull reds blues dolphin fluke specks with some occasional tarpon. I LOVE my saltwater fishing and NC is where its at. TWO is I thought it was a decent state for hunting. I know its awesome for black bears and thought deer hunting was very good.

Well let me know your thoughts

There are plenty of deer in NC just not many where i live, also there is a lot of good hunting close to me but it is all private land and the public game land sucks. I do most of my hunting in VA. on National Forest. There are very few Bear in central NC they are on the coast in the eastern part of the state and in the mountains in the western part of the state.

Martin

Brian
Old 11-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Spike

not far from the grill that is what makes it nice lol
Old 11-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the buck.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on harvesting a decent Buck, getstid another one!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats wish he was in my freezer,hehe!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Good going!

Quick Reply: 8 point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.