Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

8 point

Old 12-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 8 point

ORIGINAL: martinfaw

ORIGINAL: 445 supermag

congrats sometime its nice for it to be so easy. I need a couple of them.. Free meat nice.LOL

Do you really mean you never seen a deer in your backyard. I thought that NC has a real good population of deer. NC is on my short list of states that when my wife and I leave NJ to go farther south after my Mother in law retires in a few years that I want to live. NC has two very important things for me. ONE is Saltwater fishing Tuna stripers bull reds blues dolphin fluke specks with some occasional tarpon. I LOVE my saltwater fishing and NC is where its at. TWO is I thought it was a decent state for hunting. I know its awesome for black bears and thought deer hunting was very good.

Well let me know your thoughts

There are plenty of deer in NC just not many where i live, also there is a lot of good hunting close to me but it is all private land and the public game land sucks. I do most of my hunting in VA. on National Forest. There are very few Bear in central NC they are on the coast in the eastern part of the state and in the mountains in the western part of the state.

Martin

Brian
Martin, thanks for the info. I am hoping to move to coastal or within 20 minutes from the water as I can't survive without being close to the water.

Thanks again

Brian