Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 First Doe with new Crossbow >

First Doe with new Crossbow

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

First Doe with new Crossbow

Old 10-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: First Doe with new Crossbow

Congrats!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah now a days you can't let the mushy libs see too much blood. I remember when you killed a deer and mounted it on the front fender of your car and drove it home. It was an honor for all to see. Now if you did that poor little Sally or Johnniemay be traunatized for life.

I wonder where these people think there meat comes from and how they are processed??? God forbid something happens like Putin goingoff the deepend and we are bombed into the stone age. I can see a lot of prople dying because they don'knowhow to hunt!!! I always wondered also how many vegatarians would be left under this scenario???

Nice doe.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 AM

To rafsob,

its not about exposing "mushy libs" to too much blood, or "traunatizing" little children, it's about showing respect for the animals God has provided for us to hunt. Yes deer get processed and there is a lot of blood in that ordeal, but we leave that to butchers, not the general public. As hunters, it is our duty to portray ourselves to all "prople" in a respectable and conservative manner. For those who do not hunt, they do not deserve, or probably want, to see the most gruesome side of our sport. It's just a good sporting practice to show respect for the animal, and the "prople" that might see the photos.

P.S- I'm glad Putin hasn't been president of Russia since May 7th , 2008. I guess we dont have to be worried about being bomed into the stoneage.

C.B.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

I dont think I would be the first to say that my kids have seen a dead deer, but they have seen it all and that is what they need to see so they can understand were the meat comes from, but I have to agree with crossbuck. its the respect for the deer its the reward for all of the hard work you have done to get this deer.

MY kid just came in and I asked him if he thought I would post a picture like that he said no way man you would be standing right with the deer and happy has a pig in mud,.

still a nice doe and my kid said when will I post a pic. what a smart a$$
Old 10-07-2008, 08:19 PM

sorry to offend anyone. This will be my last pic posting on here.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on your deer I posted one tonight and spent a few minutes cleaning it up and its well worth it, don't quit posting just clean them up a little and everyone will enjoy them more.

Martin

Old 10-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: crossbuck

To rafsob,

P.S- I'm glad Putin hasn't been president of Russia since May 7th , 2008. I guess we don't have to be worried about being bombed into the stone age.

C.B.
I guess I would be surprised to know you don't believe that Putinisstillrunningthe country. But then again, what do I know!

Can we all sing Kumbiya now???
Old 10-08-2008, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

DBaker, all that has been said is in good advice. dont take it the wrong way. seeing the pic of a successful hunt is what it is all about. so I hope you will stay around and I do look forward to seeing you next one.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Geez DB. No point in being so sensitive. We LIKE pictures and hope you post up a pic of a nice buck.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

What Planter said when you get that buck send the pictures,congrats
on your deer!

Quick Reply: First Doe with new Crossbow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.