Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Parker Buck Buster? >

Parker Buck Buster?

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Parker Buck Buster?

Old 07-10-2008, 03:00 PM

Default Parker Buck Buster?

Has anyone shot a Parker Buck Buster? I was looking on-line and they seem like a nice bow and the price isn't bad. Any reviews?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Parker Buck Buster?

Check with Wyvern Crossbow on this forum he has all the specs and a
great person to deal with!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: DBaker

Has anyone shot a Parker Buck Buster? I was looking on-line and they seem like a nice bow and the price isn't bad. Any reviews?
That is one awesome Cross Bow Well worth The money I would Buy From This Company They are very Low & competitive This Guy is named Brian I just bought my Parker Hurricane from Him I love It Take Care ! Here Is A link & the Price ! Take care ! Tell Brian Kenny From Va. told you about him !

[align=right][/align]

INFO
[ul][*]Compound Bows[*]PSE Bows[*]Youth Compound Bows[*]Barnett Crossbow[*]PSE Compound Bows[*]Climbing Stands[*]Summit Treestands[*]Bow Cases[*]Crossbow Cases[*]Browning Bows[*]Discount Crossbows[*]Discount Compound Bows[*]Archery Targets[*]Bear Recurve Bows[*]Bow Accessories[*]Deer Hunting Stands[*]Ten Point Crossbow[*]Directory[*]Compound Bows Info [/ul]
[ul][/ul]
[/align][/align][/align]http://www.outdoorsexperience.com/parkerbuckbuster175.html

Parker Buckbuster HP 175 Outfitter Crossbow Package

[font=' helvetica? verdana,arial,]The Parker Buck Buster HP 175 is excellent performance and reasonable pricing all wrapped into a great product!

The shorter power stroke allows for an easier approach to the crossbow which directly translates into an easier time cocking.

The lightweight (6.2 lbs.) also means fatigue is kept in check for those long days in the woods pursuing game. For the recreational target shooter the lighter weight also means more fun and wider range of family and friends can enjoy the crossbow shooting experience! Specifications

Features: Parker's advanced Trigger System features a crisp trigger with virtually no travel. An "automatic safety" system can be cocked in any position and automatically sets to safety mode position. Anti-Dry Fire System prevents accidental firing without an arrow in position. This is the finest crossbow trigger on the market!

Integral scope Mounting system provides a one-piece trigger and scope mounting unit eliminating concern over loose scopes or mounts.[*]Power Stroke 11"[*]Trigger Pull 4 lbs. (average)[*]Length of Pull 13.25"[*]Stock Length 30.5"[*]Next G-1 Camo[*]Overall Bow Length 36.5"[*]Axle to Axle Width 26"[*]Physical Weight 6.2 lbs.[*]String Length 34"[*]Cable Length 25 3/8"

Outfitter Package Includes:[*]Single Red Dot or 4x Multi-Reticle Scope[*]4-Arrow Crossbow Quiver[*](4) Crossbow Arrows[*]Sims Limb Savers[*]Sims String Leeches[*]Rope Cocking Device

**The Parker Sidewinder Crank Cocking Device can be added to this package and still qualify for free shipping**

**FREE SHIPPING**

Availability: Usually ships the same business day.

0609[img]http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif">$499.99
Model:Single Red Dot4x Multi-Reticle(+15.00)
Crank Cocking Device:No, ThanksSidewinder Crank Cocking Device(+119.00)
[/font]
Old 07-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Fork Horn

I sell a TON of them...

Great compact little bow, easy to cock, reliable, decently accurate, lifetime warranty, and very affordable. the 150lb one shoots an easy 300fps, the 175HP shoots 330fps. For short money, they are very hard to beat.

Wyvern
Old 07-10-2008, 03:30 PM

You guys just made up my mind!

By the way, I have talked to Brian via e-mail, great guy with great prices!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:51 PM

Awesome He is Agreat guy & company Take Care !
Old 07-10-2008, 03:54 PM

Give A call also ! DBaker
Old 07-10-2008, 06:24 PM

Here's a question for you guys. Is the extra 30-40fps worth an extra $40?
Old 07-10-2008, 06:41 PM

Here's a question for you guys. Is the extra 30-40fps worth an extra $40?
Go ahead & get it I have both a 150 Parker & a 175 It is worth it !
Old 07-10-2008, 06:48 PM

Can you tell a significant different between the two?

Quick Reply: Parker Buck Buster?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.