Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Y25

Old 04-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default Y25

I just put my Y25 together and shot it. Man Oh Man, this is one awesome bow to shoot. Fast, stable, low shock and the most quiet crossbow I ever shot!
Hey Wyvern, how quiet was the Phoenix compared to the other bows with my string on it?
Old 04-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Y25

The Y25 has an interesting stock design. If you loosen the one screw in the but pad you can raise or lower the rear of the stock for better eye to scope alignment.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Don ............... you got the Y25 already ............. lucky you.

When I handled the bow at the local sportsman show, I really liked the balance of it. I also like the wooden stocks over the synthetic one. The wood also makes for a quieter shooting bow (less vibration). I am glad you like the bow, I will bet more and more people will be surprised at how they feel when shooting.

But I know you just posted this to tease me EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2008, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

reckon they ought to be good, made by a great CB company!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Don,I can tell you love it.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Spike

Number 154 is in my garage just about got my Parker crank adapted to it kinda silly to buy a bow you can't cock got a lumizone for it but got to get some decent rings yet plus I have to work on the wifes sewing room completely gutting it anybody need any horsehair plaster? for free
Old 04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lower Forty Boy

Number 154 is in my garage just about got my Parker crank adapted to it kinda silly to buy a bow you can't cock got a lumizone for it but got to get some decent rings yet plus I have to work on the wifes sewing room completely gutting it anybody need any horsehair plaster? for free
Thanks Scott.
Congratulations Lower Forty! Seems that we are amongst the first to get them. I went with the Weaver Grand Slam Lever Loks scope rings.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think your throwing Yak in our face.....I havent even seen one yet in person...But Iam sure if I could I would be on the list....Wifes list of the Not again.........
Old 04-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Hehehe I've got two more coming! One to a buddy of mine and another I will keep in a box but maybe put it on the wall.
Sure do shoot better than anything I've ever shot. Shooting off-hand is a natural! That's great because that's the way I love to hunt, spot and stalk that is.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I think you need one James! LOL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.